Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Did a little diving Sunday

Nice shot on the grouper! Now if you can only shoot a rifle that well!

Looks like big fun.
    !

Patriot
    I keep watching the videos and do not know where to start. WOW! Have you guys noticed his breathing ? My heart rate and breathing accelerated while watching all the sharks, I consumed more oxygen while watching than he did diving. I felt like I was watching Discovery channel, great video .

I was thinking Tims next hunting video , Tim could turn around his Mini g and butt stroke a Grizzly!

I showed my Wife and she was like holy crap,

Patriot
    My wife and I have started diving again so only seems right to bring this thread back to the top. Your diving is a little bit different than our small reef sharks and nurse sharks LOL.

Patriot
    I had not seen the Manta fly over or the Manta and sand tiger before pretty cool.

War Room Ready
    You guys get out to the West Coast give a shout- I'll take you out to the Channel Islands, Amazing diving where the currents converge, best in winter though, often 100+ viz. And don't worry about the Whites, I have only seen one in the last ten years or so. We'll even take PADI divers Stu.
    We can work on getting you your NAUI certs. Heh Heh.

All the certs are just money makers for the dive industry. The government seems to have overlooked regulating scuba. I guess they will get to it sooner or later.
    When dealing with liberals, always attribute to malice what would ordinarily be attributed to incompetence.

"Of course it won't be easy; nothing worthwhile ever is. That is why I have always failed where others have succeeded."-Clouseau

War Room Ready
    Yeah, the best certs were the old Fire Dept certs in the 70's- you guys do those back there?

No, PADI was the big one over here. Another ripoff is the "visual inspection". Some clown looks inside your tanks and wont fill them unless you buy a $15 apiece "inspection sticker". Ripoff
    When dealing with liberals, always attribute to malice what would ordinarily be attributed to incompetence.

"Of course it won't be easy; nothing worthwhile ever is. That is why I have always failed where others have succeeded."-Clouseau

Founding Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Punch The Clown View Post
    No, PADI was the big one over here. Another ripoff is the "visual inspection". Some clown looks inside your tanks and wont fill them unless you buy a $15 apiece "inspection sticker". Ripoff
    Unless you are getting EANx via partial pressure filling. I'm leery of blending gas in anyone else's tanks but my own...

I,m old school. Compressed air. I never had a depth gauge until my bourdon tube was so full of algae I couldn't see into it anymore. I do dive in a dry suit however.