Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: BM59 Forum

Lightbulb BM59 Forum

Hey Tim, how about a BM59 forum since you're building them?

Eli

Mike Baker would like that too.
    When dealing with liberals, always attribute to malice what would ordinarily be attributed to incompetence.

"Of course it won't be easy; nothing worthwhile ever is. That is why I have always failed where others have succeeded."-Clouseau

If I find enough interest, I'll consider it. Enough interest would be about 25 requests on this thread.

I don't speak Italian.
    Μολὼν λάβε
    VFW life member.
    NRA life member.

While I sold my conversion kit and thought I was no longer interested I've recently been giving thoughts to it again. So please count me in towards the 25 number.
    Bill

I've thought about this a tiny bit more and if Mike Baker would moderate the forum, that's what it would take. I would need a guy like Mike because he can both answer questions and he knows those with answers.

Patriot
    I would like to see this also. I do not own one YET. I did have a chance and frantically posted here with question, ELI quickly had all my answers with lots of info. I ended up passing but still could purchase it just waiting for him to come off the price some. Thanks Eli for you r help back then. Tim thanks for the forum also. Tom

I know for a fact that Mike has been notified.
    Bill

Eli, are you also a BM59 aficionado? If you are, I'm sorry for the slight sir. I only know how to make the things and nothing about the history. It would be great if Eli was also somewhat of an authority on the 59 and both he and Mike could help with that forum.

Quote Originally Posted by timshufflin View Post
    Eli, are you also a BM59 aficionado? If you are, I'm sorry for the slight sir. I only know how to make the things and nothing about the history. It would be great if Eli was also somewhat of an authority on the 59 and both he and Mike could help with that forum.
    I don't know if I know as much as Mike, but I know a bit. I go OCD about stuff and research and scour the 'net to find as much data as possible.
    Mike's a cool guy, he's local to me, I've met him before. I think 3 of the most active BM59 on the internet are in the Houston area!

Eli