Thread: Just Saw The Movie "Fury"

Just Saw The Movie "Fury"

I give it two thumbs up!
    When dealing with liberals, always attribute to malice what would ordinarily be attributed to incompetence.

"Of course it won't be easy; nothing worthwhile ever is. That is why I have always failed where others have succeeded."-Clouseau

So if I take my wife with me to see it will she make me set through a chick flick with her or will she like it?
    "I am the master of my unspoken words, and a slave to those that should have remained unspoken. ...

"Official 2010 Mini-G & 2011 Summer Postal Shoot Biggest Looser"

My wife liked it too.
    When dealing with liberals, always attribute to malice what would ordinarily be attributed to incompetence.

"Of course it won't be easy; nothing worthwhile ever is. That is why I have always failed where others have succeeded."-Clouseau

Founding Member
    My wife and I saw the movie this past Thurs. We both liked it. Very intense to say the least.

Saw it a couple weeks ago with a buddy who served with 2nd ACAV. He praised the realism of the tank combat with rounds skipping off the ground and glancing off armored vehicles. But we both got a laugh out of the infantry guys during the charge across the field against the antitank guns who were firing Garands from the hip. That might work with blanks on a movie set, but definitely not in real life.

INTENSE .... sums it up in one word.
    Yes I went and saw it in the theater and yes it's going in the Blu Ray collection as soon as it comes out.

"Fury" does for tankers / armor guys what "We Were Soldiers" does for infantry.
    The Maxims ....
    14. "Mad Science" means never stopping to ask "what's the worst thing that could happen?"*
    34. If you’re leaving scorch-marks, you need a bigger gun.
    37. There is no 'overkill.' There is only 'open fire' and 'I need to reload.'