Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Walking Dead WTF????

Walking Dead WTF????

They killed off Beth and Rick is finally growing a set of cojones!!! Now who saw that coming?
    "I am the master of my unspoken words, and a slave to those that should have remained unspoken. ...

"Official 2010 Mini-G & 2011 Summer Postal Shoot Biggest Looser"

Beth was dead to me the moment they introduced her so no loss to me. The growth of Rick is a longtime coming!

Founding Member
    Wow, I just watched the episode. The cough medicine put me under the bed last night.

I am looking forward to 2/8/15 for sure!

Founding Member Prince Humperdink's Avatar
    I guess I'll see it next year.Beth was cute.
    "The advantage of being armed, which the Americans possess over the people of almost every other nation ... forms a barrier against the enterprises of ambition, more insurmountable than any which a simple government of any form can admit of." -- James Madison (1788)

Quote Originally Posted by Prince Humperdink View Post
    I guess I'll see it next year.Beth was cute.
    She was indeed. Maggie's better looking, though. I was shocked when they killed Beth, though. Definitely did not see it coming.

Beth kicking it didnt really shock me. It was how she dies that is the shocker. Rick growing a sack was more of a shocker to me.

I kind of saw the same message in both the dickhole cops death that I saw in Beths. All you had to do was ____. All Beth had to do was walk and she would have been OK. All the dickhole cop had to do was stop. They both chose to stir the pot and paid the price.

Rick will realize this and go a bit nuts again, perhaps more phone calls like in the prison.
    !

Junior Cadet
    My big question is when, oh when, will they learn to NOT leave a live enemy behind you, as well as to remain alert and "suspicious" when dealing with others, but definitely have a plan to kill them should the need arise.....

When will abandoned cars quit starting, it's been at least two years after the outbreak going by the baby's age. You all have car batteries that can sit that long?

Founding Member
    Quote Originally Posted by timshufflin View Post
    When will abandoned cars quit starting, it's been at least two years after the outbreak going by the baby's age. You all have car batteries that can sit that long?
    Actually that cannot happen,for automotive batterys, but the gasoline would have Jellied by now, esp. with the evil plot to add Ethanol to fuel..Unless all the cars had Boat gas in them?

I think it's something like 17 months in.
    And the gasoline would fare fine, the newer systems are very sealed so the lighter hydrocarbons wouldn't evaporate so easily.

Eli