Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Walking Dead WTF????

So 17 months in with corpses walking around and exposed to a couple of winters ..... wouldnt the bodies pretty much be falling apart at this time?

Second: Why haven't some enterprising souls just picked up something like an MRAP (or hey that Abrams from season 1), a few million rounds of 22 ammo and a dozen 10/22s and cleared out a few counties worth of land by hosting a rock concert / sniping competition?
    The Maxims ....
    14. "Mad Science" means never stopping to ask "what's the worst thing that could happen?"*
    34. If you’re leaving scorch-marks, you need a bigger gun.
    37. There is no 'overkill.' There is only 'open fire' and 'I need to reload.'

Founding Member

Ethanol eats small engines..

Quote Originally Posted by Eli View Post
    I think it's something like 17 months in.
    And the gasoline would fare fine, the newer systems are very sealed so the lighter hydrocarbons wouldn't evaporate so easily.

Eli
    newer cars, you would think so, but my 2006 is in excellent shape..I let it set for a whole week, but the tank was less than half full...Something happened to the gas,as I was burning about three times as much on my next trip..it ran, but was not peppy..I filled it up and added some injector cleaner, by Berrymans, and it cleared up by the end of the day..ETHANOL is very Hydroscopic, and draws water to it...No BODY with any gumption around here puts it in small engines,Boats, nor...Chainsaws either..

Patriot
    When will season 5 be on net flix, any ideas? The wife and I started watching about 6 months ago and watched the 4 seasons pretty quick. I would stay up late at night and watch an episode and than watch it over with her and act like I have not seen it.

No idea, I watch this stuff the moment it comes off the press.

Founding Member
    The season finale was very good!