Thread: Why would you ever consent to a police search???

Patriot

Why would you ever consent to a police search???

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2014/12/09...ows-police-to/

Why would you ever consent to a police search of anything? Guns, Car, house? Anything. Even if you have nothing to hide. NOTHING Good can come from it. At the very best they find nothing, at the worst you going to jail. There is no outcome to ever consenting to a search that will gain you anything! They could find a diabetic syringe your mom left in your car and use it as justification to cut your seats up. Who knows anything can happen!

Founding Member

You Cannot be serious??

Quote Originally Posted by jbkf1003 View Post
    http://www.foxnews.com/us/2014/12/09...ows-police-to/

Why would you ever consent to a police search of anything? Guns, Car, house? Anything. Even if you have nothing to hide. NOTHING Good can come from it. At the very best they find nothing, at the worst you going to jail. There is no outcome to ever consenting to a search that will gain you anything! They could find a diabetic syringe your mom left in your car and use it as justification to cut your seats up. Who knows anything can happen!
    Okay, I have to agree, The LAST thing I want is for ANYONE to Invade my home and try to take it apart...Freedom is all about that..I hope they Melt the Phone wires to his office and his home calling and giving him the what for? Maybe he should relocate to russia,,OK Rant off>> Back to usual news, Nothing to see here folks?? OG.

Trust a cop to inspect me????? Uhm,,, not likely.

A cop never asks to search your belonings because they want to be friends.
    !

Founding Member
    There was a brutal sexual assault and murder in my old neighborhood. The police came door to door asking for DNA samples from the male occupants. I was at work and the officer asked my wife to have me call them. I didn't even bother. If they wanted it that badly they were going to have to get a warrant.

Some of my neighbors actually did it. Maybe they got mine from the trash, but I never heard back from the investigators.