Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Lets keep the drool (or worse) off the keyboard Gentlemen....

Patriot

Lets keep the drool (or worse) off the keyboard Gentlemen....

20141229_211120.jpg

I haven't read it yet but I think there is a centerfold on page 15....

Founding Member Prince Humperdink's Avatar
    I've already worn mine out and the pages are all stuck together now
    "The advantage of being armed, which the Americans possess over the people of almost every other nation ... forms a barrier against the enterprises of ambition, more insurmountable than any which a simple government of any form can admit of." -- James Madison (1788)

So, if it's honest journalism it will chronologically detail all the things Orest has done for the CMP and the Garand, right?
    Timeline detailing;
    - Entering military
    - Jobs in military
    - Entrance into the M1 Garand destruction program
    - Number of Garands destroyed and how they were destroyed with backroom details
    - What after this program? Where did the parts go?
    - How did he go to the CMP?
    - As a non profit, what percentage of dollars went to "the mission" and how much went to the officers and staff of the CMP including Orest
    - What profitable ideas did Orest come up with at the CMP to increase profit for "the mission"?
    - Tell us about the balancing act between making those who want cheap guns and ammo happy and those wanting maximum dollars for the CMP's "mission".
    - How much money is left to be made by the CMP through firearms sales, through ammo sales, through repair sales.
    - Give is the glory but also give us the dirt.

Founding Member
    Quote Originally Posted by timshufflin View Post
    So, if it's honest journalism it will chronologically detail all the things Orest has done for the CMP and the Garand, right?
    Timeline detailing;
    - Entering military
    - Jobs in military
    - As a non profit, what percentage of dollars went to "the mission" and how much went to the officers and staff of the CMP including Orest
    - What profitable ideas did Orest come up with at the CMP to increase profit for "the mission"?
    - Tell us about the balancing act between making those who want cheap guns and ammo happy and those wanting maximum dollars for the CMP's "mission".
    - How much money is left to be made by the CMP through firearms sales, through ammo sales, through repair sales.
    TIM, nice wording for your plan..sounds like you might be planning a 'Mission' of your own?It should really be interesting parts about the CMP backdoor?

Quote Originally Posted by jbkf1003 View Post
    20141229_211120.jpg

i haven't read it yet but i think there is a centerfold on page 15....
    the title is (the butter man,bend over)
    Μολὼν λάβε
    VFW life member.
    NRA life member.

Quote Originally Posted by timshufflin View Post
    Timeline detailing;
    - Entering military
    - Jobs in military
    On another forum that I frequent there are some members that are loading their pants over the new cmp playground in AL, and there are some that are critical of the decision to put all of the eggs into one basket.

Personally, I feel that a single location like that is wasteful, and the monies should have been spread out over the nation in order to reach more people. Isn't that the ultimate goal of "the mission" anyway?

I was wondering if I could copy your post to a private forum Mr. Shufflin.

Quote Originally Posted by Jimbo Slice View Post
    On another forum that I frequent there are some members that are loading their pants over the new cmp playground in AL, and there are some that are critical of the decision to put all of the eggs into one basket.

Personally, I feel that a single location like that is wasteful, and the monies should have been spread out over the nation in order to reach more people. Isn't that the ultimate goal of "the mission" anyway?

I was wondering if I could copy your post to a private forum Mr. Shufflin.
    It's a private forum open to the public, once the words are typed, they are no longer private domain so blaze away.

Thank you Sir.

You left out the 1911 genocide, the M14 slaughter, the 1903 massacre, and the M16 holocaust.
    When dealing with liberals, always attribute to malice what would ordinarily be attributed to incompetence.

"Of course it won't be easy; nothing worthwhile ever is. That is why I have always failed where others have succeeded."-Clouseau

So yeah... I posted that over on another forum full of cmp acolytes. The silence is deafening. I fear some feelings may have been hurt.