Thread: What About "The Mission"

What About "The Mission"

http://forums.thecmp.org/showthread.php?t=155596

Once again the cmp is pounding it up peoples asses with sand. But this time the faithful are complaining? Did they forget "The Mission"?
    When dealing with liberals, always attribute to malice what would ordinarily be attributed to incompetence.

"Of course it won't be easy; nothing worthwhile ever is. That is why I have always failed where others have succeeded."-Clouseau

Patriot
    Punch,

As you know 'The mission' makes good chest pounding material as long as the parts / ammo / rifles are below market value. At or above, all hell breaks loose..

Justin

I don't think the price increases or the limitations are unreasonable. It's an organization where you send in a form and you get a garand on your doorstep for a reasonable amount of money. It's the same way with military surplus ammunition.

It's a free country. If the people who've made the CMP a part of their lives are upset about what the CMP is doing, maybe they should get a divorce and find a new wife.
    Josh
    M1CC #628
    GySgt/USMC
    6116/0931

Some idiot actually said this????????????

aloreman (aka CMP rimjobber customer)
    Buying prvi doesnt support the cause. Think of hxp as a donation with free ammo
    The Maxims ....
    14. "Mad Science" means never stopping to ask "what's the worst thing that could happen?"*
    34. If you’re leaving scorch-marks, you need a bigger gun.
    37. There is no 'overkill.' There is only 'open fire' and 'I need to reload.'

The cmp doesn't do a damn thing to promote the cause on the left coast so why should I support their cause?? Besides, rolling your own ammo is cheaper and more accurate.
    Jon