Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: WTT Uncut Oprod For Cut oprod for Mini-G Conversion

Patriot

Withdrawn

I've got this Uncut Oprod, I talked about in this thread. I'm looking for one for a Mini-G conversion, but decided not to chop this uncut rod.

http://forum.shuffsparkerizing.com/s...t-what-do-I-do

So what I'm willing to do for my BT Brothers, if someone has a nice Cut Rod I can use for this project, I'd trade you straight up if you cover shipping both ways.

Tab must be excellent (Can be retabbed), Finish does not matter but No Pitting or other issues that won't be fixed with a repark, Piston diameter does not matter as Tim will put a new one on.

Thanks Guys,
    Justin
    Last edited by jbkf1003; 01-17-2015 at 07:35 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by jbkf1003 View Post
    I've got this Uncut Oprod, I talked about in this thread. I'm looking for one for a Mini-G conversion, but decided not to chop this uncut rod.

http://forum.shuffsparkerizing.com/s...t-what-do-I-do

So what I'm willing to do for my BT Brothers, if someone has a nice Cut Rod I can use for this project, I'd trade you straight up if you cover shipping both ways.

Tab must be excellent (Can be retabbed), Finish does not matter but No Pitting or other issues that won't be fixed with a repark, Piston diameter does not matter as Tim will put a new one on.

Thanks Guys,
    Justin
    Justin,

Are you absolutely certain your uncut -9 Op Rod is the Flat Side version? I just want to be certain it's not the curved version, which is what I'm looking for.

Richard

Patriot
    I will take a good pic tonight and post it. It's in the attic which I can't get to at the moment because it's nap time for the kiddos...

Patriot
    I think it's flat. It seems to sit flush with the edge of my snap caps (closest straight edge I had).

Thanks,
    Justin

Yes, it's a Flat side Op Rod, good photos by the way. The only reason I asked you to check is becasue I've been looking for one. I have a cut -9 Curved, but it needs to be sent to Columbus Machine for some adjustment. It currently rubs heavily against the lower band.

Richard

Quote Originally Posted by jbkf1003 View Post
    I think it's flat. It seems to sit flush with the edge of my snap caps (closest straight edge I had).

Thanks,
    Justin

Quote Originally Posted by RGBvr View Post
    . I have a cut -9 Curved, but it needs to be sent to Columbus Machine for some adjustment. It currently rubs heavily against the lower band.

Richard
    Why not send it to Tim?
    "I am the master of my unspoken words, and a slave to those that should have remained unspoken. ...

"Official 2010 Mini-G & 2011 Summer Postal Shoot Biggest Looser"

Patriot
    cross posted on CMP Forums...

Patriot
    Will sell outright for $175 shipped.

Junior Cadet
    If your Op rod gages I'll trade you a NM op rod for it. Jeff

Patriot
    Thanks Jeff. I think at this point I'm just going to hold onto it for a spare. I pickup up a Tipo 2 Conversion rod to use for the Mini-G.

Thanks for your interest.
    Justin