Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: WTT Uncut Oprod For Cut oprod for Mini-G Conversion

I didn't know Tim offered this service.

Quote Originally Posted by Orlando View Post
    Why not send it to Tim?

Quote Originally Posted by RGBvr View Post
    I didn't know Tim offered this service.
    He doesn't modify op rods, but he has in the past traded op rods. I needed an uncut and in exchange I sent him a modified. A couple of years ago a customer sent in a WRA with flush nut sights, uncut op rod, etc for a Mini-G conversion. Tim called the customer and parted the gun out. The customer ended up with a new Mini-G and a check for quite a bit of money.
    When dealing with liberals, always attribute to malice what would ordinarily be attributed to incompetence.

"Of course it won't be easy; nothing worthwhile ever is. That is why I have always failed where others have succeeded."-Clouseau

Quote Originally Posted by Punch The Clown View Post
    He doesn't modify op rods, but he has in the past traded op rods. I needed an uncut and in exchange I sent him a modified. A couple of years ago a customer sent in a WRA with flush nut sights, uncut op rod, etc for a Mini-G conversion. Tim called the customer and parted the gun out. The customer ended up with a new Mini-G and a check for quite a bit of money.
    I thought Tim had the jig for correcting bends in rods???? Didnt he at one time?
    "I am the master of my unspoken words, and a slave to those that should have remained unspoken. ...

"Official 2010 Mini-G & 2011 Summer Postal Shoot Biggest Looser"

I was saying he doesn't do the modification cut as far as I know. Op rods he can bend any. Yeah, he has the op rod jig. I have seen it and tried it. Accurate and expensive device.

Last edited by Punch The Clown; 01-17-2015 at 03:56 PM.
    When dealing with liberals, always attribute to malice what would ordinarily be attributed to incompetence.

"Of course it won't be easy; nothing worthwhile ever is. That is why I have always failed where others have succeeded."-Clouseau