Thread: Punch the Clown Banned At The cmp!

Punch the Clown Banned At The cmp!

Punch has been banned. All traces of Punch have been removed. It's like he was never there. Fortunately, his friend Fizbo the Clown stepped up to the plate and has been monitoring things over there until Punch gets pardoned (if ever).
    When dealing with liberals, always attribute to malice what would ordinarily be attributed to incompetence.

"Of course it won't be easy; nothing worthwhile ever is. That is why I have always failed where others have succeeded."-Clouseau

Quote Originally Posted by Punch The Clown View Post
    Punch has been banned. All traces of Punch have been removed. It's like he was never there. Fortunately, his friend Fizbo the Clown stepped up to the plate and has been monitoring things over there until Punch gets pardoned (if ever).
    Whadja do?

Founding Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Roadkingtrax View Post
    Whadja do?
    +1 you are such a tease...

I dunno. I'm sure the orest reacharound comments and the manbutter sale didn't help.
    When dealing with liberals, always attribute to malice what would ordinarily be attributed to incompetence.

"Of course it won't be easy; nothing worthwhile ever is. That is why I have always failed where others have succeeded."-Clouseau

You can savage most anyone you want but if you dare talk "reach around" about Orest, you're done. On another note, I spoke with Fizbo yesterday and that guy is a riot.

Founding Member

Day Off

Quote Originally Posted by timshufflin View Post
    You can savage most anyone you want but if you dare talk "reach around" about Orest, you're done. On another note, I spoke with Fizbo yesterday and that guy is a riot.
    Well say it AIN'T so??? I took the day off , as I was sick after seeing another price increase at CMP?? Punch, are you okay?? I mean they can erase your existence, if so desired? I'm on a learning curve here..Any way maybe they will remember I been waiting for my Hra service grade a spell {60 days}now?

Don't feel bad, I got banned from the ProBoards Garand Forum yesterday. The mod is trying to perpetuate the myth of the op rod kicking the spent casing forward and I tried to diplomatically tell him he was full of shit but his mind is closed and made up that he's right and I'm wrong. Hey, it's their loss.
    Jon

I got banned from the cmp today. Hey Stu, let's start a "Banned from cmp club". I'm in.
    Jon

Quote Originally Posted by musketjon View Post
    I got banned from the cmp today. Hey Stu, let's start a "Banned from cmp club". I'm in.
    Jon
    I received a pardon when orest left office. I heard he pardoned angela davis too.

Quote Originally Posted by Punch The Clown View Post
    I received a pardon when orest left office. I heard he pardoned angela davis too.
    I wonder if he was going to officiate at Charles' Manson's wedding?
    Jon