Thread: SOLD 1st Corrected HRA Garand F/S SOLD

SOLD 1st Corrected HRA Garand F/S SOLD

First unconditional "I'll take it" POSTED HERE gets the rifle , followed by a PM with name/address .

Buyer backed out so rifle on another forum so it is back up for sale SOLD AGAIN PENDING FUNDS

I have decide I have to many rifles and have to pay for my daughters wedding so I have to let a few go.
    This is a rifle that I added parts to make it corrected .The stock and handguards have no cracks or repairs, hardly any dents . Has 3/8 DOD and P proof and correct HRA buttplate. I cant remember if the handgaurds came with the stock or not so may not be HRA. I dont know of a 100% sure way to tell manufacture so will not say one way or the other as far as manufacure of the handguards
    Original HRA barrel, MW -1 , TW- 1 3/4, crown excellent condition, SHES A GREAT SHOOTER!
    Trigger guard lock up is tight which is needed for accuracy
    Rifle has very little finish wear, some by the Op Rod track and by muzzle.
    No rust or pitting anywhere, all parts have been gauged and are in spec. Op rod spring has been replaced with a new one from Orion 7, I can also include a used original USGI spring if you want. Rifle is properly greased, ready to go
    If you have any questions or need other pics just ask.
    $1375 I am a motivated seller and have SOLD reduced the price to$1250 SOLD plus shipping/insurance
    Listed on other forum
    Last edited by Orlando; 01-13-2015 at 09:44 AM.
    "I am the master of my unspoken words, and a slave to those that should have remained unspoken. ...

"Official 2010 Mini-G & 2011 Summer Postal Shoot Biggest Looser"

let me guess: the buyer that backed out was from the cmp forum? It's the only forum on the internet where I get ANY failed transactions, and I get A LOT of them from cmp forum. A LOT
    [SIGPIC]

I sold it the first time on Gunboards and the guy flaked out on me. I relisted on CMP forum and its sold pending funds
    "I am the master of my unspoken words, and a slave to those that should have remained unspoken. ...

"Official 2010 Mini-G & 2011 Summer Postal Shoot Biggest Looser"

wow. good news. glad it moved for you. The only place I ever have people back out if CMP. Probably had 50 last year alone
    [SIGPIC]