Hi guys

New member here

First off, please bear with me if my spelling or grammar is not perfect as English is not my first language

I have been lurking in this forum for a while and have been debating with myself whether or not I could find the funds to have Tim do some work on my M1. Problem is, once you start looking through the pictures of all the gorgeous Mini Gīs it becomes increasingly difficult to resist, and so I have decided to give in and send out my rifle for modification

I do have one small challenge to overcome though: I live in Europe- Denmark more specifically. I am slightly daunted by the process of importing the firearm into the US for modification and re-exporting it back to Denmark afterwards. At Timīs recommendation I have contacted Johnson Firearms whom apparently specialize in taking care of all the paperwork. Unfortunately they are at present not able to take on new customers due to their workload...

Do any of you have any experience with the import/export process- or know of a similar company which offer the same services?

Any advice or experience on this will be greatly appreciated!

Cheers

The Dane