Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Musketjon Banned From CMP Forum

Musketjon Banned From CMP Forum

Well, I managed to get mine self banned for life from the CMP forums today. Apparently there is a serious lack of a sense of humor over there. Seems someone can insult you but you're not allowed to defend yourself. Guess I'll have to hang out here now. I was thinking of leaving there anyway. Seems of late it's either the newbies looking for a free ride or someone trying to start an argument.
    Jon
    Last edited by musketjon; 02-10-2015 at 03:18 PM.

Founding Member Prince Humperdink's Avatar
    For life?It must have been good
    "The advantage of being armed, which the Americans possess over the people of almost every other nation ... forms a barrier against the enterprises of ambition, more insurmountable than any which a simple government of any form can admit of." -- James Madison (1788)

That's it? No details? No humor? I'm sad.

Banned for life? Really? Is that like double secret probation?
    "Are you my pal, Danny?"

Quote Originally Posted by musketjon View Post
    Well, I managed to get mine self banned for life from the CMP forums today. Apparently there is a serious lack of a sense of humor over there. Seems someone can insult you but you're not allowed to defend yourself. Guess I'll have to hang out here now. I was thinking of leaving there anyway. Seems of late it's either the newbies looking for a free ride or someone trying to start an argument.
    Jon

I'm telling you, come over to the dark side. join facebook. there are more idiots than you could ever imagine and you get to throw rocks at them all day long. I had a guy on there today telling people that the tack weld on ceremonial rifles was done to "lock in headspace". LOL. It was very entertaining
    [SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by timshufflin View Post
    That's it? No details? No humor? I'm sad.
    Some dude who's screen name is Herrmann (this is important to the tag line) freely admitted to buying rifles from the cmp to resell. I told him in so many words that he was doing an illegal act and that maybe the cmp should bar him from future buying. Long story short, he insulted my screen name so I said maybe he should change his to Himmwomann.
    Within 20 minutes I was banned for good. What ever happened to a time-out and a warning?
    I've been thinking about leaving there for a while any way. Seems of late the posters are just newbies (or total ignorant jerks) or someone looking to start an argument. Hey, it's their loss. The only thing I'm gonna' miss is some info I had stored in my pm's. I'll find it again elsewhere.
    There Tim, you have the whole story.
    Jon

Even Brian Williams can tell a better story than that.
    "Are you my pal, Danny?"

That's my story and I'm stickin' to it. At least my story is true.
    Jon

Quote Originally Posted by musketjon View Post
    Some dude who's screen name is Herrmann (this is important to the tag line) freely admitted to buying rifles from the cmp to resell. I told him in so many words that he was doing an illegal act and that maybe the cmp should bar him from future buying. Long story short, he insulted my screen name so I said maybe he should change his to Himmwomann.
    Within 20 minutes I was banned for good. What ever happened to a time-out and a warning?
    I've been thinking about leaving there for a while any way. Seems of late the posters are just newbies (or total ignorant jerks) or someone looking to start an argument. Hey, it's their loss. The only thing I'm gonna' miss is some info I had stored in my pm's. I'll find it again elsewhere.
    There Tim, you have the whole story.
    Jon
    Hate to tell you, but buying from cmp for resale is not illegal at all
    [SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by seaninmich View Post
    Hate to tell you, but buying from cmp for resale is not illegal at all
    Would BATFE agree with you? Isn't that akin to a straw purchase?
    Jon