Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Mr. Shufflin's magic arrives, Wow!

Cadet

Mr. Shufflin's magic arrives, Wow!

DSCN0520.jpgDSCN0515.jpgDSCN0520.jpg My Mini G arrived, all I can say is wow ! , Tim sure is a craftsman, I am so excited to go and shoot. Installed the burris scout scope and quick release rings, to check the fit, Perfect, gonna use the irons first, then install the scope and zero it. Thanks Tim!!!!!
    Last edited by justa22; 02-11-2015 at 04:14 PM.

Sir, it is absolutely I who thank you. Good shooting and happy Wednesday.

Nice rifle. Enjoy. But losing it can be only one election away.
    When dealing with liberals, always attribute to malice what would ordinarily be attributed to incompetence.

"Of course it won't be easy; nothing worthwhile ever is. That is why I have always failed where others have succeeded."-Clouseau

Patriot
    Nice Rifle sir!

Punch.... One election, try one illegal 'executive order'...

Founding Member
    very nice rifle SIR!!!!! Peace toolman Thanks for sharing Pictures!!

Cadet
    Thanks for the nice comments on "Majic", don't want to be over dramatic, but as a Veteran, I have but one thing to say about Obummer and his goup on our weapons, " you will have to pry it from my cold dead hands"

Founding Member
    Very nice rifle..Illegal is how I describe the whole obummmer affair , back to when he was senator from Kenya..But let us continue to pull the wool over our heads??OG.

Cadet
    At this point, I believe that this country has too many Veterans from WW2, Korea, Nam, Irac, Afganistan, to ever allow our 2nd amendment rights to be take away. In the future we will have a group of young people, that, their education has neutered their common sense , then we Veterans will be old and dead, that is when the left will try to do their deed, take away the guns, finish running the country into the ground. We need young patriots, people who love this country, to turn things around, we can only hope those people will step forward!

Nice rifle!!!! Looks nice with the scope mount handguard.

Founding Member
    Quote Originally Posted by justa22 View Post
    At this point, I believe that this country has too many Veterans from WW2, Korea, Nam, Irac, Afganistan, to ever allow our 2nd amendment rights to be take away. In the future we will have a group of young people, that, their education has neutered their common sense , then we Veterans will be old and dead, that is when the left will try to do their deed, take away the guns, finish running the country into the ground. We need young patriots, people who love this country, to turn things around, we can only hope those people will step forward!
    I had read, that the current plan was to wait for the" boomers" to get older, The they could execute the "master" plan.Myself, I am a Boomer, and very-set in my ways..Most of us WILL STAND and fight when provoked.....