Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Mr. Shufflin's magic arrives, Wow!

Junior Cadet
    Quote Originally Posted by justa22 View Post
    Attachment 1683Attachment 1682Attachment 1683 My Mini G arrived, all I can say is wow ! , Tim sure is a craftsman, I am so excited to go and shoot. Installed the burris scout scope and quick release rings, to check the fit, Perfect, gonna use the irons first, then install the scope and zero it. Thanks Tim!!!!!
    Looks like you and I have the same ideas. My Mini-G is set up like yours, but I have the winter laminate from Dupage as well as the Walnut stock. Love the Burris scope on mine. Many say you only need a fixed objective on a Scout Scope but I really like the ajustable objective on the Burris. I liked my G when I got it and it continues to be one of my favorite weapons.

Junior Cadet
    Don't forget about us Desert Storm Veteran's, we know it was short, but still considered a war. And no "Irac" (proper spelling is Iraq) is not considered Desert Storm. We were the first Gulf War, short as it was we went, we kicked ass (not enough) and we got out. We had a real President then, a real Military and other countries were afraid of us. Now we are a sad state of affairs. Please don't forget about us Desert Storm Veteran's, we still have strong shoulders and are ready to raise up.

Cadet
    Sorry, didn't mean to slight you, your service is very much appreciated, and respected, old guy, old brain, forget specifics.