Thread: Shooting Mr.Shufflin"s"Magic"

Cadet

Shooting Mr.Shufflin"s"Magic"

DSCN0523.jpgPut up some pics when "Magic" came about 10 days ago, weather went in the dump, 17 inches of snow, didn't get a chance to go shoot it, could not wait any longer, went to my local indoor range. This rifle is amazing, shot greek hxp, could put a quarter over the holes, I know it's only a 25 yard range, but it just shot so well. Tim , kudos to you, the kick is soft, the bm59 brake works really well, along with the bm59 gas cylinder, zeroed the Burris scout scope, took it on and off the Ultimak rail, two or three times, held zero perfect when I put it back on. Could put a dime over the holes with the scope. I could not be more satisfied, Tim is one of the few people that I have ever met that lives up to his reputation, well done and thanks.
    Last edited by justa22; 02-27-2015 at 03:57 PM.

It won't shoot that good at 100 yards, sorry I'm glad you had a good outing and safe and pleasant shooting to you Sir.

Cadet
    Probably won't be able to see them very well at 100 yds. with these old eyes, guess I will let um get to 25-50 yds, blow the hell out of them, Ha!