Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Look What Followed Me Home From Kentucky

Patriot
    My very first 03A3 was a cmp purchase in 2003. Smith Corona that loos like new and has been thru an OG rebuild. Being my first it is my favorite rifle

When I bought this rifle Tim, Sean and Eric the Lawyer were with me. I stated emphatically that I will not attempt to correct it, but love it for what it is. Well, it is completely corrected at this point. Flesh is weak.
    When dealing with liberals, always attribute to malice what would ordinarily be attributed to incompetence.

"Of course it won't be easy; nothing worthwhile ever is. That is why I have always failed where others have succeeded."-Clouseau

Quote Originally Posted by Punch The Clown View Post
    When I bought this rifle Tim, Sean and Eric the Lawyer were with me. I stated emphatically that I will not attempt to correct it, but love it for what it is. Well, it is completely corrected at this point. Flesh is weak.
    1 year and 5 months before you corrected it. Not bad. I would have corrected it too...only sooner.
    John

Don't worry if plan "A" fails, there are still 25 other letters in the alphabet.

Looking for S/A bayonets s/n 922033 & 1045220

Proud Member of M1CC #112