Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Look What Followed Me Home From Kentucky

Master Tim

I will give my friend Stu the benefit of the doubt. However I believe that is what he said last time, and the time he came to visit you, and the trip to the north store or......

Mike

Quote Originally Posted by timshufflin View Post
    Axe man, you don't believe this statement do you?
    Staten Island German Martial Arts (S.I.G.M.A.)
    http://www.sigmanewyork.webs.com/

Time to feed the pigs!!!!!!

The sword of time will pierce our skins
    It doesn't hurt when it begins
    But as it works its way on in
    The pain grows stronger...watch it grin.

I would sleep on the floor for Stu!!!!! But then again I work for the Grand City of New York, just like Stu. We can afford those luxury rooms!

Mike

Quote Originally Posted by dogboysdad View Post
    I got the same BS Axe. First he invited me. Then he told me the trip was cancelled. Then he "re-invites" me only after he spends $750 on some luxury hotel rooms. At that point I could no longer swing it. Maybe it was for the best though. I heard he cancelled the luxury suites and some that made the trip had to sleep on the floor.
    Staten Island German Martial Arts (S.I.G.M.A.)
    http://www.sigmanewyork.webs.com/

Time to feed the pigs!!!!!!

The sword of time will pierce our skins
    It doesn't hurt when it begins
    But as it works its way on in
    The pain grows stronger...watch it grin.

Quote Originally Posted by axemurderer View Post
    Master Tim

I will give my friend Stu the benefit of the doubt. However I believe that is what he said last time, and the time he came to visit you, and the trip to the north store or......

Mike
    No pattern here, nothing to see, move along.

Mike, thank you for your support. Now let the truth be told. I had to scramble for rooms as this show is huge. One of the hotel chains had a Gun Show Special for only $59 a night per room plus taxes. That was not good enough for one member of the party. Another hotel had a Gun Show Special for $107 per room per night. That too was not good enough despite the fact that this hotel had a spa, swimming pool, night club, etc. Sooooooo, I had to book the rooms (2 rooms, 2 beds per room there dogboysdad)at the hotel that this un-named person insisted on for $150 per night per room plus taxes. One catch-the rooms were not cancelable. Then 2 members of our party cancel, including the fussy one that later changed his mind after I managed to make up some bullshit story and got a refund on the second room. Now the hotel advertises that they can provide a cot because "el fusspot" was not sleeping butt to nut with anyone. The hotel gives us some BS story that fire codes don't allow cots. Tim and I offered to share a bed and give the little flower his own but he played the martyr and slept on the floor. There you have it. I love the guy anyway though.
    When dealing with liberals, always attribute to malice what would ordinarily be attributed to incompetence.

"Of course it won't be easy; nothing worthwhile ever is. That is why I have always failed where others have succeeded."-Clouseau

Quote Originally Posted by Punch The Clown View Post
    Mike, thank you for your support. Now let the truth be told. I had to scramble for rooms as this show is huge. One of the hotel chains had a Gun Show Special for only $59 a night per room plus taxes. That was not good enough for one member of the party. Another hotel had a Gun Show Special for $107 per room per night. That too was not good enough despite the fact that this hotel had a spa, swimming pool, night club, etc. Sooooooo, I had to book the rooms (2 rooms, 2 beds per room there dogboysdad)at the hotel that this un-named person insisted on for $150 per night per room plus taxes. One catch-the rooms were not cancelable. Then 2 members of our party cancel, including the fussy one that later changed his mind after I managed to make up some bullshit story and got a refund on the second room. Now the hotel advertises that they can provide a cot because "el fusspot" was not sleeping butt to nut with anyone. The hotel gives us some BS story that fire codes don't allow cots. Tim and I offered to share a bed and give the little flower his own but he played the martyr and slept on the floor. There you have it. I love the guy anyway though.
    I feel a little dirty defending Stu here but I have to. Everything Stu said here is 100% correct. Sean, you are a petite sophisticate. I have to go shower now.

I feel a little dirty defending Stu here but I have to. Everything Stu said here is 100% correct. Sean, you are a petite sophisticate. I have to go shower now.
    Wasn't Sean complaining about NY pizza a while back?

Eli

Actually, this is not 100% true. Two people didn't cancel. The trip was cancelled. Later, after much shenanigans and marriage counseling, it was somehow resurrected. At that point, only the wealthy, the unemployed, and the government worker with 12 weeks of vacation time could attend. I hope that sets the record straight.
    "I have absolutely no idea why you would trust something as important as your life to the people on this forum." Fogtripper 1-6-10

Quote Originally Posted by dogboysdad View Post
    Actually, this is not 100% true. Two people didn't cancel. The trip was cancelled. Later, after much shenanigans and marriage counseling, it was somehow resurrected. At that point, only the wealthy, the unemployed, and the government worker with 12 weeks of vacation time could attend. I hope that sets the record straight.
    It does not. One person in particular committed again, then bailed. If the wealthy would have went, that would mean you were there.

Shame on you, tim. That information is not even close to accurate. I have had to book the damn hotel every year. Asking someone else to take a turn is asking very little. Stu tried to book a room at a motel 6. I'm 44, not 19. This isn't spring break in Daytona beach. We have always stayed at the Hampton. Its no secret that Hampton has the most comfortable beds in the world of affordable hotels. Plus, the Hampton is right across the street from the convention center. I'd do not insist on the Hampton. I told him to get us rooms at a real hotel, like the Hampton or residence inn. That is a fact and I will find the email to prove it.

The only reason the rooms were not cancelable is the f-ed up way he booked them. Again, not my fault. I thought I asked him to book a hotel, not put a man on the moon.

I canceled long before the trip for completely valid reasons. I also said I would pay for my share of hotel and fuel even though I wasn't going

Despite knowing there were really
    Issues with me going, I was guilted into it and agreed to attend. NO ONE mentioned at this time that Stu had already cancelled one room. Knowing that this trip was a financial hardship at the time, THIS was the opportunity to tell me there was no need to attend. But no. Instead you BOTH let me show up without saying a fucking word about canceling a room because you thought it would be funy to fuck with me. Ha ha.

Then, despite you telling him repeatedly to confirm the cot situation ahead of time, sru failed to do so and found out upon arrival that there was no cot available. Ha ha. Fucking funny again.

Then, when I ended up on the floor I had to ask Stu 4 times to ask the desk for some pillows and bedding for me. He failed to do that every time and only acted on it oncre I stripped the bedding from his bed. Yeah B E fucking D. BED

Of course, despite being forced to show when I couldn't afford to. And despite sleeping on a slab of cold concrete for two nights, I still paid the same 1/3 for the room that people with beds paid.

Now THOSE are the facts
    Last edited by seaninmich; 03-12-2015 at 11:19 PM.
    [SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by seaninmich View Post
    Shame on you, tim. That information is not even close to accurate. I have had to book the damn hotel every year. Asking someone else to take a turn is asking very little. Stu tried to book a room at a motel 6. I'm 44, not 19. This isn't spring break in Daytona beach. We have always stayed at the Hampton. Its no secret that Hampton has the most comfortable beds in the world of affordable hotels. Plus, the Hampton is right across the street from the convention center. I'd do not insist on the Hampton. I told him to get us rooms at a real hotel, like the Hampton or residence inn. That is a fact and I will find the email to prove it.

The only reason the rooms were not cancelable is the f-ed up way he booked them. Again, not my fault. I thought I asked him to book a hotel, not put a man on the moon.

I canceled long before the trip for completely valid reasons. I also said I would pay for my share of hotel and fuel even though I wasn't going

Despite knowing there were really
    Issues with me going, I was guilted into it and agreed to attend. NO ONE mentioned at this time that Stu had already cancelled one room. Knowing that this trip was a financial hardship at the time, THIS was the opportunity to tell me there was no need to attend. But no. Instead you BOTH let me show up without saying a fucking word about canceling a room because you thought it would be funy to fuck with me. Ha ha.

Then, despite you telling him repeatedly to confirm the cot situation ahead of time, sru failed to do so and found out upon arrival that there was no cot available. Ha ha. Fucking funny again.

Then, when I ended up on the floor I had to ask Stu 4 times to ask the desk for some pillows and bedding for me. He failed to do that every time and only acted on it oncre I stripped the bedding from his bed. Yeah B E fucking D. BED

Of course, despite being forced to show when I couldn't afford to. And despite sleeping on a slab of cold concrete for two nights, I still paid the same 1/3 for the room that people with beds paid.

Now THOSE are the facts
    I think my wife wrote this. How is it that when you think you have your wife dead to rights on being wrong they can turn the whole thing around? Sean, well done!