Thread: LRB Arms M14SA (BAN STATE LEGAL)

Patriot

LRB Arms M14SA (BAN STATE LEGAL)

I built this on a LRB Barreled Action, but my wife has to have surgery and thanks to the Kenyan I have a High Deductible plan at work. So I need to sell this.

Components include a LRB 19.5" Medium Weight NY Legal (and other featureless states) barrel, LRB Complete Bolt, Hueygunner unitized Gas cylinder, NM Spring Guide, SEI Gas Lock Front Sight, SA Trigger Group (Reparked), and the bulk of the rest of the parts are high quality parts from Windy City Sourcing. including a Retabbed and Reparked SA Oprod.

The stock is a USGI Fiberglass stock that I had a Dark Urban Camo paint job done on by Custom Gun Coatings, a refinished buttplate, and a black alumna-hyde painted handguard.

The rifle has only been test fired. If you prefer a wood stock I have a Freds M14 Stocks Walnut AS-NEW I could swap out on the rifle.

The finish on the GC and Plug is good, that's a bit of neverseize on the gas plug checkering your seeing in the photo.

Lets get to the chase. $2000 +$50 shipped to your FFL. I'm taking a loss on this but I need to sell it.

It has a Basset Low Picitanny mount on it at the moment, I'll throw it in for free. Bassett Sold Not included

USPS MO only please. Cross Posted.

Thanks for looking.

Justin
    Last edited by jbkf1003; 03-06-2015 at 03:57 PM.

Founding Member
    Not to mess with your sale, but I really like that dress on the stock..Wish I had the funds to take her home..Someone will be proud to own her.. Og.

I am sorry you have to sell your rifle under these conditions your rifle looks fantastic and if I had the cash I would buy it in a heartbeat I just want to tell you that I will pray for your wife.

Patriot
    Thank you sir.

I really hope all goes well for your wife, God bless.

Patriot
    Thanks Guys.

"I really hope all goes well for your wife, God bless."

Ditto
    When dealing with liberals, always attribute to malice what would ordinarily be attributed to incompetence.

"Of course it won't be easy; nothing worthwhile ever is. That is why I have always failed where others have succeeded."-Clouseau

Patriot
    Lets try this, I don't want to disassemble and part the thing out, but I will sell the complete barreled action group for $1525 shipped. That is the receiver, complete bolt, barrel, sights, gas cylinder assembly, operating rod, spring, spring guide, ect. Everything but the stock and trigger group.

If that sells, then I'll sell the TG and stock separately.

I think I paid $1500 for just the receiver, bolt, and barrel.

Justin

Patriot
    Sold. Thanks guys.