Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: When a friend breaks a promise?

The Amish are allowed to USE someone else's power tools, and be driver hither and yon. They just can't OWN power tools or a motor vehicle.
    Jon

Patriot
    Quote Originally Posted by musketjon View Post
    The Amish are allowed to USE someone else's power tools, and be driver hither and yon. They just can't OWN power tools or a motor vehicle.
    Jon
    All the Amish I have seen around here have taken credit cards though.....

Quote Originally Posted by musketjon View Post
    Jon

I know that, they can also dodge the draft, take some tax advantages. It's the ultimate free loading way of life. Nothing to aspire to.

Quote Originally Posted by timshufflin View Post
    I know that, they can also dodge the draft, take some tax advantages. It's the ultimate free loading way of life. Nothing to aspire to.
    Blasphemy!
    When dealing with liberals, always attribute to malice what would ordinarily be attributed to incompetence.

"Of course it won't be easy; nothing worthwhile ever is. That is why I have always failed where others have succeeded."-Clouseau

The Amish even have a Mafia. Does Stu have his own Mafia? If so, then you better let him keep using your phone. Just to be safe, maybe you should stop asking him and just upgrade your data plan.
    "Are you my pal, Danny?"

Stu has his own Mafia?? Hey Stu, where can I sign up???? I'll even add you to my mobile plan. The only downside is that you'd have to move to Commiefornicatia.
    Jon

A buddy of mine was selling a construction trailer , Amish came to look at it and said would it be OK if they took it first before paying to see if it would work for what they wanted. My buddy being to nice said sure, weeks went by and no Amish and no trailer. He went looking for it and found it at construction site full of debree /trash. He confronted them about it, couple days later they returned the trailer empty saying it wasnt what they were looking for!!!!
    Sound familiar? Maybe instead of Punch the Clown should be Stu Stoltzfus ?
    "I am the master of my unspoken words, and a slave to those that should have remained unspoken. ...

"Official 2010 Mini-G & 2011 Summer Postal Shoot Biggest Looser"

The ease at which Shufflin can turn my Bros against me is amazing. I am so disappointed.
    When dealing with liberals, always attribute to malice what would ordinarily be attributed to incompetence.

"Of course it won't be easy; nothing worthwhile ever is. That is why I have always failed where others have succeeded."-Clouseau

Quote Originally Posted by Punch The Clown View Post
    The ease at which Shufflin can turn my Bros against me is amazing. I am so disappointed.

It wasn't easy, I had to video you with my Iphone. You'll be able to do that too once you keep your promise.

Quote Originally Posted by Punch The Clown View Post

well, I bet ON you. Look how that worked out....
    [SIGPIC]