Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: IHC's at CMP

IHC's at CMP

CMP is taking orders on tractors beginning on the 11th. This should prove to be an interesting show. I'll bring the pop corn. Let the whining and sniveling begin.
    Jon

Why would anyone whine or snivel? This is a wonderful development! I only wish I could get one

Quote Originally Posted by FluffyTheCat View Post
    Why would anyone whine or snivel? This is a wonderful development! I only wish I could get one
    The whining and sniveling will begin when customer "A" gets an almost or all correct IHC and customer "B" get a mixmaster POS with the only IHC part being the receiver. The announcement also says that due to the limited number of IHC's available, there will be no exchanges. My take on that is that if you get a POS IHC you either keep it or return it and get your money back. No chance of exchanging your POS IHC and getting a better rifle.

With my luck on mail order from cmp, I know I would be sent a POS. I avoided the 1st sale of IHC's and I'm avoiding this one too.
    Last edited by jak; 03-09-2015 at 07:01 PM.
    John

Don't worry if plan "A" fails, there are still 25 other letters in the alphabet.

Looking for S/A bayonets s/n 922033 & 1045220

Proud Member of M1CC #112

Sean sold all of his just right. Before CMP let loose the last wad.
    Μολὼν λάβε
    VFW life member.
    NRA life member.

Darn, notary expired. Oh well, I'll take it as a sign I don't need another rifle.

Founding Member Prince Humperdink's Avatar
    $900 bucks might as well be $10 million to me anymore
    "The advantage of being armed, which the Americans possess over the people of almost every other nation ... forms a barrier against the enterprises of ambition, more insurmountable than any which a simple government of any form can admit of." -- James Madison (1788)

i made the last release at the store, picked up the only gap letter. a 4 million. Only part on it that was IHC was the receiver. a few parts here and there, and she looks better. I'm tempted to head back up for another...but i'd rather have a post-war springfield or a winchester.

Founding Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jak View Post
    The whining and sniveling will begin when customer "A" gets an almost or all correct IHC and customer "B" get a mixmaster POS with the only IHC part being the receiver. The announcement also says that due to the limited number of IHC's available, there will be no exchanges. My take on that is that if you get a POS IHC you either keep it or return it and get your money back. No chance of exchanging your POS IHC and getting a better rifle.

With my luck on mail order from cmp, I know I would be sent a POS. I avoided the 1st sale of IHC's and I'm avoiding this one too.
    Do Not feel alone on getting less of a rifle, than the very nice original rifles that are posted... I fall into the same pot....If there is one hit and run over by a half-track, then it will be packed up and sent to me???I see so many Perfect rifles on Gunbroker and ebay as parts, that it is sickening....Everyone needs at least one nice safe queen, to pass on to the future gen...But I may be breaking free and not buying another....

Quote Originally Posted by Prince Humperdink View Post
    $900 bucks might as well be $10 million to me anymore
    puhleeeze! you have more guns than any of us
    [SIGPIC]

Founding Member
    I put an order in for the gap letter. I don't anticipate getting one, but they are the only variety I was interested in getting.