Thread: WTB stamped trigger guard

WTB stamped trigger guard

Looking for one with good locking lugs but must be greenish finish. I am trying to match a trigger housing. I have a brand new black one that I will trade in lieu of $.
    "Are you my pal, Danny?"

Mello, contact Tony G. He always kept a stash of green parts. As a matter of fact he had a boxful but someone bought them all.Maybe he has a few still kicking around. I looked at all my spares but no joy-they're all black. Mello, there are at least 4 different stamped trigger guards so you should get more specific. Stu
    When dealing with liberals, always attribute to malice what would ordinarily be attributed to incompetence.

"Of course it won't be easy; nothing worthwhile ever is. That is why I have always failed where others have succeeded."-Clouseau

Jersey Devil on this forum and on CMP forum has some nice ones in wrap
    "I am the master of my unspoken words, and a slave to those that should have remained unspoken. ...

"Official 2010 Mini-G & 2011 Summer Postal Shoot Biggest Looser"

I picked up two of them from him. The first one was green and was a near perfect color match. It seemed a little bent as when I installed it to my trigger housing the hammer pin would barely catch the opposite side. I figured that I would just bend the ears in slightly by applying a little pressure. No luck trying by hand so I wrapped it in a rag and tried to squeeze it in my bench vise. Bad idea; I snapped one of the ears. What a dumbass - figured that it was stamped steel so it would have some give to it but it turned out to be brittle. I was pretty disappointed with myself. So, I got second one from Jersey Devil and it is brand new in wrap but it is black.
    Last edited by melloman; 03-25-2015 at 06:23 PM.
    "Are you my pal, Danny?"

Quote Originally Posted by Punch The Clown View Post
    Mello, contact Tony G. He always kept a stash of green parts. As a matter of fact he had a boxful but someone bought them all.Maybe he has a few still kicking around. I looked at all my spares but no joy-they're all black. Mello, there are at least 4 different stamped trigger guards so you should get more specific. Stu
    It is a -12 housing. I am more interested in matching the color on this one than anything, but I prefer a stamped guard as the TG is installed in an HRA that I pieced together.
    "Are you my pal, Danny?"

Founding Member
    Well, I would not have thought this would break one...either..