Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Oak's Gun Show in Philadelphia

Oak's Gun Show in Philadelphia

Went with Stan the angry Russian. Big show, 2000 tables. Nothing compared to the Show of Shows. Took me six hours to check it all out. Axemurderer did a hit and run with his new toy. I only bought a sling swivel and a few issues of the old SRS magazine. Some nice stuff but way too many beef jerky stands and Chinese throwing stars and that kind of stuff. Pennsylvania still has a concept of the 2nd Amendment but talking to some folks it seems they elected a libtard governor so I guess that can change in an instant. That completes the North East report. Punch the Clown out.
    When dealing with liberals, always attribute to malice what would ordinarily be attributed to incompetence.

"Of course it won't be easy; nothing worthwhile ever is. That is why I have always failed where others have succeeded."-Clouseau

Yes, the show at Oaks is a long 6 hour walk. Totally agree with the jerky and knives and other junk.
    As for the libtard governor that got elected, he won't have much luck passing gun control as long as
    the republicans hold the legislature. Even though most of those republicans are self serving idiots, they are
    not stupid. They know that if they let any gun control laws pass, they will be in the
    unemployment line come next election.
    Last edited by jak; 03-29-2015 at 02:19 PM.
    John

Don't worry if plan "A" fails, there are still 25 other letters in the alphabet.

Looking for S/A bayonets s/n 922033 & 1045220

Proud Member of M1CC #112

Wanted to go, the the truck needs a new transmission. Got my income tax return the day before the show too, dammit.
    Maybe next time.
    In God we trust, all others pay cash.

I was actually set up at that show doing a ww2 display.
    Mack

Quote Originally Posted by cannonshooter View Post
    Mack
    Tisk tisk, and you told who about this BEFORE the show? Imagine the care and tenderness shown when a BT bro walked up to you and gently took your hand in friendship. Epic FAIL!

Actually being wrapped up in getting ready and going to the show I neglected to inform the brethren here that I was doing the show. But I will announce that I will be back next year doing a display and invite all the BT brothers to stop by and say hello. I will now go Flagellate myself in penance.
    Mack

Mack
    Did you ever set up at Allentown ?

http://www.allentownshow.net/index.htm
    John

Don't worry if plan "A" fails, there are still 25 other letters in the alphabet.

Looking for S/A bayonets s/n 922033 & 1045220

Proud Member of M1CC #112

Mack
    Thank's for nothing.
    When dealing with liberals, always attribute to malice what would ordinarily be attributed to incompetence.

"Of course it won't be easy; nothing worthwhile ever is. That is why I have always failed where others have succeeded."-Clouseau

SO I'm clear here, punch...

when there is a gun show on OUR side of the world, we invite you, take you in, and even sleep in the hard cold concrete floor for you. When there is a gun show on YOUR side of the world, you tell us about it a week after it's over.

huh....
    [SIGPIC]

Jak no I do not do a display at the Forks of the Delaware show. This is the first year I did a display at the Oaks and only the second year they have had period displays.
    Mack