Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Okay, Who Bought The Barreling Machine?

Okay, Who Bought The Barreling Machine?

Who bought the Garand barreling machine on ebay? My money is on Greg or Lead Poison.
    When dealing with liberals, always attribute to malice what would ordinarily be attributed to incompetence.

"Of course it won't be easy; nothing worthwhile ever is. That is why I have always failed where others have succeeded."-Clouseau

No way Squeaky bought it
    "I am the master of my unspoken words, and a slave to those that should have remained unspoken. ...

"Official 2010 Mini-G & 2011 Summer Postal Shoot Biggest Looser"

Not me, I just don't have the use of it to pay for that damn thing. I did bid though and could justify $500 for a toy I could stare at. Then you had the $500 shipping.

Patriot
    Quote Originally Posted by Punch The Clown View Post
    Who bought the Garand barreling machine on ebay? My money is on Greg or Lead Poison.
    No time for such fancy things, too busy running another 500 "useless tools".

https://www.standardpartsllc.com/pro...&idcategory=15
    Last edited by ordmm; 04-14-2015 at 12:50 PM.

Patriot
    Quote Originally Posted by ordmm View Post

On a beat up CMP 'service grade' with a stock sloppier than a co-ed on spring break, unlocking the trigger group is easy, but when you have a new stock on your rifle and you had to beat the trigger guard shut with a mallet, these work great.

They are specifically the reason I try to get milled trigger guards for all my M1s and M1 variants.

Justin

Quote Originally Posted by ordmm View Post

Yeah, I just unlace my boots-both of them-and then braid the laces together for strength. Then I pass the laces through the triggerguard while I lean on the buttstock with the muzzle jammed in the corner of my baseboard. A quick yank and voila! Then I un-tangle the laces and relace my boots. A little joint compound and paint and the baseboard is good as new.
    Last edited by Punch The Clown; 04-14-2015 at 07:45 PM.
    When dealing with liberals, always attribute to malice what would ordinarily be attributed to incompetence.

"Of course it won't be easy; nothing worthwhile ever is. That is why I have always failed where others have succeeded."-Clouseau

Founding Member

Solutions??

Quote Originally Posted by Punch The Clown View Post
    Yeah, I just unlace my boots-both of them-and then braid the laces together for strength. Then I pass the laces through the triggerguard while I lean on the buttstock with the muzzle jammed in the corner of my baseboard. A quick yank and voila! Then I un-tangle the laces and relace my booth. A little joint compund and paint and the baseboard is good as new.
    Awesome, Punch, that is a solid way to tackle the trigger guard...I only have one that is that stiff, when unlocking, and it takes the rubber mallet to close too....Hoping by leaving it locked up, it will compress the wood for easier unlocking.. Honestly, cannot believe someone had the nerve to print that they believed it was not a good tool to have...I like the way, Greg now has it described, and illustrated on the web site...So simple even a [Diehard}CMP person could understand...small caveman joke.....
    Last edited by Old Guard; 04-14-2015 at 06:01 PM.

Jees oh my! A damned screwdriver and the thing opens, doesn't leave a mark either. Greg, do you sell white lab coats with that gadget?

Quote Originally Posted by timshufflin View Post
    Jees oh my! A damned screwdriver and the thing opens, doesn't leave a mark either. Greg, do you sell white lab coats with that gadget?
    Really. When I'm out in the wild wearing my slippers (no laces) I simply cut a sapling with a jagged rock and that trigger guard is opened lickity split. One can always make do. That $9.99 is staying in my pocket. I'm not here to feather Greg's nest.

Wow Stuart, you really are an ingenious man aren't you I think Greg should just start selling sapling twigs, those surely won't leave a mark. That way, we can still feather his nest as well. I love Gregory and want him happy, clean, and social!