Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Okay, Who Bought The Barreling Machine?

Patriot
    Quote Originally Posted by timshufflin View Post
    Wow Stuart, you really are an ingenious man aren't you I think Greg should just start selling sapling twigs, those surely won't leave a mark. That way, we can still feather his nest as well. I love Gregory and want him happy, clean, and social!
    If Greg knew he could sell cutoff saplings, or twigs or whatever and make some $$$$ he would sure do it. As for being happy, clean, or social not going to happen...hence the tossing of cell phones (cheap flip type--the "smart phones some hold dear are "useless"), and people who visit only do it to patronize him at try to get at the pile of barreling machines that came out of the DRMO scrap pile. Other than that,,,,,who's voting for Hil?

Founding Member

voting?

Quote Originally Posted by ordmm View Post
    If Greg knew he could sell cutoff saplings, or twigs or whatever and make some $$$$ he would sure do it. As for being happy, clean, or social not going to happen...hence the tossing of cell phones (cheap flip type--the "smart phones some hold dear are "useless"), and people who visit only do it to patronize him at try to get at the pile of barreling machines that came out of the DRMO scrap pile. Other than that,,,,,who's voting for Hil?
    Voting is dear to my heart, I have already paid for that right.....But If Hil Cl was the only one on the ballot, then I would have to abstain....Neither of those two are worth any thing in my book, does 'white trash' ring a bell?? But then I am a boomer and there are lots of younger kids that are buying' her crap'..My 2cents and keep your powder dry...OG.