Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: How will we fund it?

Junior Cadet
    One of the most infuriating things, as I see it, is that a hike of the minimum wage is a deduction for the rest of us. When the minimum wage goes up will the companies raise my wage comparatively so that my hard work that I put in to get my raises is still recognized? Nope. So now if you worked your but off to accumulate 3 dollars an hour worth of raises your hard work just got nullified by the government.

Junior Cadet
    Its not going to be the same people that are working now making $15. They will have serious competition for the jobs.

Founding Member
    Quote Originally Posted by FTD1167 View Post
    Its not going to be the same people that are working now making $15. They will have serious competition for the jobs.
    Looks like serious competition!!!

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2015...s-follow-suit/

A lot of people who are complaining that they're not being paid what they're worth should be happy about it.
    Jon

Quote Originally Posted by buckley94thmp View Post
    this is dumb all the way around and i am fairly certain that this is a self correcting problem.
    Yeah, It's called inflation.
    When dealing with liberals, always attribute to malice what would ordinarily be attributed to incompetence.

"Of course it won't be easy; nothing worthwhile ever is. That is why I have always failed where others have succeeded."-Clouseau