Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: CMP shuts forsale down

Thumbs up CMP shuts forsale down

Announcement for the deletion of the buy/sell trade forum:

CMP has decided we will no longer moderate the transactions of public sales. It has become a burden on staff members to be the medium to handle quarrels with users transactions within the forum. Yes, there are successful buy/sell trades. This is not a “one bad egg ruins it for everyone” situation. It has been happening more and more and we are taking action to stop this snowball before it gets out of hand.

You have until Monday the 27th of July to finalize any transactions you have started on the forum.
    Μολὼν λάβε
    VFW life member.
    NRA life member.

Great, just when I was going to start thinning down some of my rifle collection.There is no other site that gets the kind of traffic as theirs. Of course once they close the Market Place I bet traffic will really reduce
    "I am the master of my unspoken words, and a slave to those that should have remained unspoken. ...

"Official 2010 Mini-G & 2011 Summer Postal Shoot Biggest Looser"

Patriot
    I agree the timing is bad for me also . I figured this was soon to happen with all the changes. I had just started helping Dad reduce his collection and had good results. A close friend recently passed and I may be helping with his estate. I was going to start posting lots of bayonets tonight ,

Tim, do you want traffic pointed this way ?

Founding Member Prince Humperdink's Avatar
    The for sale section is the main reason I even go there.
    "The advantage of being armed, which the Americans possess over the people of almost every other nation ... forms a barrier against the enterprises of ambition, more insurmountable than any which a simple government of any form can admit of." -- James Madison (1788)

Same here.

Cadet
    Link to announcement?

I guess it'll be more gunchoker!

Eli

The thread with around 100 posts has now been completely deleted. Now a announcement was made that the MarketPalce will not be closed. I'm confused??
    "I am the master of my unspoken words, and a slave to those that should have remained unspoken. ...

"Official 2010 Mini-G & 2011 Summer Postal Shoot Biggest Looser"

I am banned for life. I just told it like it is.
    When dealing with liberals, always attribute to malice what would ordinarily be attributed to incompetence.

"Of course it won't be easy; nothing worthwhile ever is. That is why I have always failed where others have succeeded."-Clouseau

Founding Member Prince Humperdink's Avatar
    "The advantage of being armed, which the Americans possess over the people of almost every other nation ... forms a barrier against the enterprises of ambition, more insurmountable than any which a simple government of any form can admit of." -- James Madison (1788)