Thread: Strolls in...

Patriot

Strolls in...

...trips over Shuff's big feet... falls to floor... picks self up and dusts off...

I'mmmmm back!

So, what have I missed???

Well everyone misses punch the clown. I miss you

Punch the Clown is uppercase, thank you very much.
    When dealing with liberals, always attribute to malice what would ordinarily be attributed to incompetence.

"Of course it won't be easy; nothing worthwhile ever is. That is why I have always failed where others have succeeded."-Clouseau

Patriot
    If you keep missing me like that, you better practice and improve your aim.

Founding Member Prince Humperdink's Avatar
    Hi KK,nice to see you,what have you been up too?
    "The advantage of being armed, which the Americans possess over the people of almost every other nation ... forms a barrier against the enterprises of ambition, more insurmountable than any which a simple government of any form can admit of." -- James Madison (1788)

Patriot
    Hey, Prince! Well, let's see... I should have never retired because now I'm busier than ever. Most of my time is taken up by the volunteer fire company and doing work on my house. I'm the Budget Officer and the Safety Officer at the fire company now, so the financial stuff keeps me hopping. Last year we held a big convention for 4 days and I barely got any sleep. Worked on getting financing for new Self Contained Breathing Apparatus and for a new truck that we are just finalizing the specs on. Also put two of our trucks up for sale and sold one to a small fire department in Texas. Totally gutted my kichen last October and took my time getting the new stuff just right. Just now finishing up the laminate floor, which turned out to be the worst part of the job so far. Thought snapping two things together was easy, but add glue to that and it becomes a nightmare. All the edges were nice and tight when I was done at night, then some of them "gapped" by the next morning. Oh, well, I'm figuring it out.

Firearm wise, I can't find the time that I'd like to for the range. Trying to get back into working on the spare stocks that I have laying around. Next month I start collecting Social Security (I hope Sean is still working and paying my money into the system), so it's time to send off one of my M1's to Shuff for a repark job. Just need to figure out the People's Republic of New York rules on shipping it and getting it back.

And, of course, I've been ranting and raving about the Liberals and all the stupid, idiotic, non-sensical, ridiculus changes they are making to ruin America.

So, what's new with you?