Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Did you watch, "Fear the Walking Dead"?

Founding Member

Did you watch, "Fear the Walking Dead"?

I thought it was pretty good.

The big collapse should start next episode.
    Last edited by cuppednlocked; 08-23-2015 at 10:55 PM.

Patriot
    I thought it was ok, but I'm wondering where it will lead that The Walking Dead hasn't already done, once the big collapse is over.

I'll give it one more episode. I have a lot of questions about how this whole thing started and am looking to this series to provide the answers. Last nights episode was 1.5 hours. I could have told that story in 20 min. Lots of fluff, just like the farm season on TWD.
    !

I'm still lost on how anyone could survive in LA. Do they really have many firearms to defend themselves with? The food situation would be terrible. Combine this with the generally weakest thinking members of the population and you have a disaster similar to the November 2008 and 2012 elections.

Founding Member
    Verdict on the latest episode? I thought it was pretty weak.

Patriot
    Yeah, I agree, weak. It's really not explaining anything that we didn't already know. After two episodes, civilization has gone to Hell. So now it's just the same as The Walking Dead. Fight to survive. I'm pretty disappointed so far.

I liked it. So far it looks like the kalifornia I know, not many firearms except in the hands of the police. It isn't explaining much so far because the main characters don't know anything so far.

There was a part where the nerdy kid was explaining something about how this started, but after being silent for over an hour my wife decided to ask a totally unrelated question right then. So I missed what may have been the only thing I was looking for from that series.
    !

Tim,
    You obviously haven't been to L. A. lately. There're guns all over the place. Just ask any gang-banger.
    Jon

Founding Member
    Quote Originally Posted by canes7 View Post
    There was a part where the nerdy kid was explaining something about how this started, but after being silent for over an hour my wife decided to ask a totally unrelated question right then. So I missed what may have been the only thing I was looking for from that series.
    You didn't miss anything. I'm glad that LA/society is falling. I think we will finally start to go somewhere. I found it interesting that the female cop shot the punk woman in the head. It alludes to the fact the situation is known to some, but not all.