Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Did you watch, "Fear the Walking Dead"?

Quote Originally Posted by cuppednlocked View Post
    You didn't miss anything. I'm glad that LA/society is falling. I think we will finally start to go somewhere. I found it interesting that the female cop shot the punk woman in the head. It alludes to the fact the situation is known to some, but not all.
    I thought it was a shot or two in the chest then one in the head?

Some definitely know what's going on. The nerdy kid predicted it all.
    !

Founding Member
    She gave a verbal warning and started shooting. Reading into the encounter it seemed that they are privy to not letting the walkers get close and to shoot on sight. The general public (except for the nerdy kid who got all the info from the internet) has not been warned.

Spoiler Alert......

A trailer for next week has a hospital barricaded and military shooting walkers as they appear.

Patriot
    Quote Originally Posted by canes7 View Post
    There was a part where the nerdy kid was explaining something about how this started, but after being silent for over an hour my wife decided to ask a totally unrelated question right then. So I missed what may have been the only thing I was looking for from that series.
    Glad to hear that I'm not the only one who has a wife like that.

Junior Cadet
    overall it was a big disappointment... in fact, I found myself anxiously awaiting the wife, her junkey son, and goofy daughter's demise and resurrection as "walkers"..... as for the hubby, he best get some gumption (aka: "balls") in a big hurry too, or he's likely to be "walker food".... makes me want to get one of those "T" shirts that says "I can't wait for you to become a zombie"..... if next season isn't any better, I'll dump it from my list....