Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: What are Everyones plans Today?

Just got done with the prime rib. Life is good.

Just relaxing around the house, trying to get myself mentally prepared for another week of tedium and drudgery at work. Weekends are too damn short.
    We did the family gathering thingy yesterday, so today is just a day of rest and relaxation.
    Some people are like slinkies.
    They aren't good for much, but they do bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs.

Founding Member
    My wife and I went to an IDPA match. She cheered and I participated. We're getting ready to go out for our Easter dinner.

Did the family thing yesterday as it was my birthday. Since the sun was shining brightly today, I opted to stretch out flat on my deck to warm up a bit first. Two hours later I awoke to the cat curled up next to me keeping me company. Felt good to take a nap. Guess that I will set up my new reloading dies some other day.

Founding Member Prince Humperdink's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by melloman View Post
    Did the family thing yesterday as it was my birthday. Since the sun was shining brightly today, I opted to stretch out flat on my deck to warm up a bit first. Two hours later I awoke to the cat curled up next to me keeping me company. Felt good to take a nap. Guess that I will set up my new reloading dies some other day.
    Happy late Birthday Steve!
    "The advantage of being armed, which the Americans possess over the people of almost every other nation ... forms a barrier against the enterprises of ambition, more insurmountable than any which a simple government of any form can admit of." -- James Madison (1788)

Thank you, Ryan.

Well being a pagen my holiday comes a little later in May. Best wishes to all who observe. Yesterday , as usual I ate to much. then a three hour drive back to NYC from the country house. I hate being a pawn of the government, but they do send the paychecks.

Happy birthday Steve, it was also my daughters birthday. However I am guessing it was not your twelth birthday.

Mike

Quote Originally Posted by melloman View Post
    Last edited by axemurderer; 04-25-2011 at 08:53 AM. Reason: mispelling