Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Gotten sick and fffing tired of CMP's "non profit" corporation status

Patriot
    This is getting pretty funny

Yes. You win. Enjoy.
    !

I'm just a stupid trash collector and well know a 501 (C) (3) corporations can turn a profit. You better go back to school.
    "I am the master of my unspoken words, and a slave to those that should have remained unspoken. ...

"Official 2010 Mini-G & 2011 Summer Postal Shoot Biggest Looser"

Quote Originally Posted by Punch The Clown View Post
    Eric, you are really getting close to crossing the line here. Personal attacks on another BT member just isn't right.
    As far as the CMP goes, I am banned for life as you are. My crime was accusing orest and johnson of feathering their nests by selling me back things that my taxes and my parent's taxes already paid for.
    As far as the cmp being a non-profit I haven't seen any shareholders receiving dividend checks because there aren't any. I have seen the profits spent for the "Cause", even though I think the cause was to build themselves their own personal Disneyland. Bottom line is by definition they are a non-profit.
    Jeez Stu,
    Have a heart. He hasn't said anything about a reach-around, YET.
    Jon

BTW,
    What ever happened to Philippe?
    Jon

I think the cmp forum is a source of a lot of anger and resentment. It is there as a sales tool to pique interest in their wares. The cmp doesn't really care about how angry the serfs get when they throw an orgy for the inner circle gca guys. The pillaging of Anniston created millions in sales as every piece of loot was described and depicted on the forum along with details on the pricing.
    The cmp doesn't present as an altruistic non-profit do gooder organization which obviously pisses some people (Eric) off, but If you check on the compensation packages CEO's and their underbosses for all the major non-profit charities get you will never donate again.
    When dealing with liberals, always attribute to malice what would ordinarily be attributed to incompetence.

"Of course it won't be easy; nothing worthwhile ever is. That is why I have always failed where others have succeeded."-Clouseau

Quote Originally Posted by musketjon View Post
    Jeez Stu,
    Have a heart. He hasn't said anything about a reach-around, YET.
    Jon
    Wow Jon, I forgot about that one. That comment got me banned for 1 month but they extended it to 3. The "feathering the nest" one got me banned for life without parole.
    When dealing with liberals, always attribute to malice what would ordinarily be attributed to incompetence.

"Of course it won't be easy; nothing worthwhile ever is. That is why I have always failed where others have succeeded."-Clouseau

Patriot
    Quote Originally Posted by Orlando View Post
    I'm just a stupid trash collector and well know a 501 (C) (3) corporations can turn a profit. You better go back to school.

Kind of like a George Carlin routine.....The Gov't creates a NON-PROFIT tax classification that can MAKE A PROFIT. WTF.

Founding Member
    Orlando from the top rope...

Don't feed the trolls.