Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Wow! Packed To The Rafters!

Wow! Packed To The Rafters!

***ATTENTION***

Due to the popularity of the CMP Custom Shop, we will temporarily cease issuance of all Return Authorization Numbers, effective 10/30/2015. Work orders received after 11/4/15, without proper return authorization, will be returned to the original sender without consideration at the senders cost. All RA Numbers issued prior to this date will be accepted and placed into our queue, regardless of the date received. We intend to utilize this time to restructure our operation, and to reduce the significant back log of work currently in our facility.

We will announce resumption of normal operations when reasonable turn-around time can be established and maintained. Our highest hope is to begin reception of new orders after the first of the year. This customer-centric decision will prevent needless extended storage of customer rifles at our facilities, as well as ensuring that future orders are completed and returned within a reasonable time frame.

While our friendly and knowledgeable Custom Shop staff will be available as usual, we ask that correspondence during this time please be limited to work orders currently in house. Efficient resolution of our back log is a top priority as we strive to offer our current customers the best service, and most reasonable turn-around time possible. We appreciate your understanding during this time, and would like to send out hearty thanks for your continued support of the Civilian Marksmanship Program and the Custom Shop.

Sincerely,
    Your CMP Custom Shop Staff
    When dealing with liberals, always attribute to malice what would ordinarily be attributed to incompetence.

"Of course it won't be easy; nothing worthwhile ever is. That is why I have always failed where others have succeeded."-Clouseau

LOL. Tim, do your customers act like that?
    !

Like what?

Maybe now would be the time to see if they are looking into outsourcing some of their work?

Just throwing that out there...

If you read between the lines the CMP is saying this:

Stop shipping us shit without RMA #'s.
    Stop calling us every 5 seconds and keeping us on the phone for hours.
    Stop acting like a bunch of spoiled children.

All that plus, they are saying they didn't train their people well and did not anticipate the demand for their services.

FUBAR.
    !

Patriot
    Quote Originally Posted by canes7 View Post
    If you read between the lines the CMP is saying this:

Stop shipping us shit without RMA #'s.
    Stop calling us every 5 seconds and keeping us on the phone for hours.
    Stop acting like a bunch of spoiled children.

All that plus, they are saying they didn't train their people well and did not anticipate the demand for their services.

FUBAR.
    Yeah, FUBAR really describes it.
    Last edited by ordmm; 11-04-2015 at 04:30 AM.

Too busy making money doing overpriced show-and-tell classes and web based seminars.

I think they are genius offering those classes. That is the easiest money I can ever imagine.

I think Tim and Sean should do their own build classes...

Patriot
    Quote Originally Posted by timshufflin View Post
    I think they are genius offering those classes. That is the easiest money I can ever imagine.
    Might be an opening for online gaming.....Since I doubt there will be a Talladega East, or West, or North, maybe the CMP could hold virtual online matches. Once they shake out the advanced technology at Talladega they could contract with a company to develop a whole series of video games. Online poker, fantasy sports and such all seem to bring in big bucks, why not shooting.