Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Used my parts kit(what is odd here ?)

Patriot
    PM Replied
    Mix

Ryan, why does it look like the barrel is not indexed? Optical illusion? Stu
    When dealing with liberals, always attribute to malice what would ordinarily be attributed to incompetence.

"Of course it won't be easy; nothing worthwhile ever is. That is why I have always failed where others have succeeded."-Clouseau

Damn! Beat me to it Kid. The feed-guide at the bottom of the chamber should be at 6: 00( Indexing-20 minutes before straight up).
    Diligentia, Vis, Celeritas
    NRA,GCA,OGCA, USAF,Msgt.Ret.

Founding Member Prince Humperdink's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave Waits View Post
    Damn! Beat me to it Kid. The feed-guide at the bottom of the chamber should be at 6: 00( Indexing-20 minutes before straight up).
    Yes it should.No illusion,it is off.
    "The advantage of being armed, which the Americans possess over the people of almost every other nation ... forms a barrier against the enterprises of ambition, more insurmountable than any which a simple government of any form can admit of." -- James Madison (1788)

He uses right loading enblocs.
    Μολὼν λάβε
    VFW life member.
    NRA life member.

so far there has been some fine detective work,but no one has nailed down all of it.I have left some clues in the pictures.The barrel is not indexed because it is only hand tight.I just threw everything together for pics,and I do have the 1/45 barrel that I bought off of O to go with the 3.4-5 million range Receiver that I'll have someday,as almost everything is"correct"for that range....just using what I have on hand.
    "The advantage of being armed, which the Americans possess over the people of almost every other nation ... forms a barrier against the enterprises of ambition, more insurmountable than any which a simple government of any form can admit of." -- James Madison (1788)

Quote Originally Posted by LEAD POISON View Post
    He uses right loading enblocs.
    That was great!
    "I have absolutely no idea why you would trust something as important as your life to the people on this forum." Fogtripper 1-6-10

Gosh,if I can't even get guesses I'll just post the answer!last chance.

Ryan,

Is that a milled grove on the reciver? Is that how they removed the Cal. .30 M1? I never have seen one marked like that.

Guy
    Guy Wilson

Only $14.00 for a FULL year Membership --> http://www.m1collectorsclub.com/

Please support the M1 for Vets Program --> http://www.m1forvets.com/

Quote Originally Posted by Oh Mr. Wilson View Post
    Ryan,

Is that a milled grove on the reciver? Is that how they removed the Cal. .30 M1? I never have seen one marked like that.

Guy
    Guy,
    not sure if it is milled,or Rolled.It is perfect,and I can see the Ghost of cal.30M1 in the right light.
    Ryan