Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Used my parts kit(what is odd here ?)

The very bottom pic in your #2 post shows the edge of the cut.....now that the answer is out, is a lot more obvious.....

Founding Member Prince Humperdink's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by BRUTUS View Post
    The very bottom pic in your #2 post shows the edge of the cut.....now that the answer is out, is a lot more obvious.....
    Yes,and My very last picture actually shows the Front half of the Rifle,just below the Trigger housing assembly,but I posted about My Dirty Fingernails to throw People off
    "The advantage of being armed, which the Americans possess over the people of almost every other nation ... forms a barrier against the enterprises of ambition, more insurmountable than any which a simple government of any form can admit of." -- James Madison (1788)

Patriot
    To bad it was cut like that as I know some one who might have put it back in shape. Front half is good,rear is destroyed! A real loss to the M1 collectors and just admirers of the Garand.
    Mix
    Last edited by mixmaster; 06-25-2011 at 12:13 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by mixmaster View Post
    To bad it was cut like that as I know some one who might have put it back in shape. Front half is good,rear is destroyed! A real loss to the M1 collectors and just admirers of the Garand.
    Mix
    It is truly heartbreaking,I know.I wish I had a rear that was just cut and would match up,but all the ones I can find are sheared
    "The advantage of being armed, which the Americans possess over the people of almost every other nation ... forms a barrier against the enterprises of ambition, more insurmountable than any which a simple government of any form can admit of." -- James Madison (1788)

Senior Member captain_bob_badfish's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Prince Humperdink View Post
    It is truly heartbreaking,I know.I wish I had a rear that was just cut and would match up,but all the ones I can find are sheared
    You are very sneaky, sneaky sir.

btw... where do you guys get the rubber booties/nipples for your op-rod handles?

Quote Originally Posted by captain_bob_badfish View Post
    You are very sneaky, sneaky sir.

btw... where do you guys get the rubber booties/nipples for your op-rod handles?
    Some Guy had sent Me a bunch a while ago.If I can ever get in contact with Him,I'll get some more and send You some.
    R

Senior Member captain_bob_badfish's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Prince Humperdink View Post
    Some Guy had sent Me a bunch a while ago.If I can ever get in contact with Him,I'll get some more and send You some.
    R
    That would be most excellent.