Thread: Good On Widner's / 45 ACP

Good On Widner's / 45 ACP

I didn't know where to post this on the BT Forum but since it concerns 45 ACP Ammo.......FYI, I posted this on the CMP Forum but wanted my BT brothers to hear about my positive (overall) experience with Widner's.

I ordered XX boxes of ammo from Widner's last week. I have ordered many times in the past and have never had any issues. When the ammo arrived on Wednesday the 21st one of the boxes was missing. I have no way to know at what point along the pipe line that box of ammo was removed from the "case". I had no way to even prove it wasn't me! However I emailed customer service to inform them of the situation and potential problem they might have in their shipping department OR somewhere else down the line. Within the hour I got an email response from Widner's CS. They asked for pictures of the box / package which I gladly provided. The next day, Friday the 21st, I was notified that a replacement box had been shipped to complete my order. You cannot ask for better than that. Here is hoping they can find the thief......I HATE a NO GOOD SORRY A$$ THIEF! Has anyone else ever had a similar problem, I never have.
    Thanks to you Widner's for your excellent customer service.

Good to hear they took steps to fulfill your order.

Cadet
    Widener's has always done good by me.