Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: cmp carbines available Feb 1st

Patriot

cmp carbines available Feb 1st

The email is out , carbines are mail order feb 1st. Service grades 685 , field are 625.

Founding Member Prince Humperdink's Avatar
    I'm not a carbine guy,but that seems like a good price...correct?
    "The advantage of being armed, which the Americans possess over the people of almost every other nation ... forms a barrier against the enterprises of ambition, more insurmountable than any which a simple government of any form can admit of." -- James Madison (1788)

Ah. I think this is a decent price. 5-6 years ago they had beater carbines for $420. Gun show cabines have been all over the place, usually starting about $750 or so.
    !

If they were March 1, I'd be ordering - but I won't be getting my first paycheck of the year until mid-February.
    For what they're going for, I'd be tempted to get a parts kit (they're around) and a Fulton receiver - I'll actually likely be doing that shortly!

Eli

Patriot
    I thought the price is fair, I think you are right on pricing canes. I purchased them all last time around so will be passing this time. I did not get in to them like I did the M1s so I let several go. When ever something was offered I sent an order snail mail and it was filled just like the express guys was.
    Good luck to any one ordering , I wonder how many they have this time.

In July of 2007 cmp was only selling Inlands I got a SG for $495.00
    Later in July of 2008, they started selling the rest of the manufacturers.
    I got a SG IBM for $575.00 and a rack grade IBM for $495.00.
    If I remember correctly, the prices varied among the manufacturers.
    John

Don't worry if plan "A" fails, there are still 25 other letters in the alphabet.

Looking for S/A bayonets s/n 922033 & 1045220

Proud Member of M1CC #112

I haven't looked yet but are the minions over on the CMP forum bitching and moaning that they carbines are too expensive and "the common man" can't afford one yet?
    !

Founding Member
    I would have submitted an order but I was just hit with a $500 bill to repair my outboard motor.

Canes, I feel confident they are whining.

When I visited the thread it seemed that the bitching and wonderment revolved around how to mail a letter. Mark Johnson is probably pissed at himself for selling the carbines too low now.
    !

Patriot
    Sounds like no more than 40 carbines at either store. Cripes....it would almost be worth being there just to watch the mayhem and chaos the will most probably take place. Pity the employees trying to break up a bunch of geriatric power buyers stoked on coffee and a lack of sleep. Would advise they have Oxygen and be prepared to resuscitate the casualties. Picturing paramedics fighting with critical heart attack case still clutching a carbine with a silly grin on his face.
    Last edited by ordmm; 02-02-2016 at 03:39 PM.