Thread: Will the last business leaving Seattle,Please turn the light out!!!

Founding Member

Will the last business leaving Seattle,Please turn the light out!!!

Read about this today. I hope they raise the wage to $50 an hour and only let people work 30 hours a week. People WILL vote with their feet. Let's face it, people deserve the government they vote for. By this reasoning the "people" of seattle are complete morons!

Founding Member
    Quote Originally Posted by timshufflin View Post
    Read about this today. I hope they raise the wage to $50 an hour and only let people work 30 hours a week. People WILL vote with their feet. Let's face it, people deserve the government they vote for. By this reasoning the "people" of seattle are complete morons!

Sad but TRUE!!! ,,,

Patriot
    Political promises such as the one in Seattle seem to be more common every day. Fact is their constituency sucks it up as they probably have no life experience to process what the result will be from these give-a-ways. Common sense does not exist for many who are used to having others decide the course their lives will take. The politicians give a ratz ass as they almost always good wage-pension-benefits guaranteed by their fellow givers-a-way so makes no difference what economic disaster follows in their wake.

I bet the city council will exempt themselves from the same rules they shove on private businesses.
    John

Don't worry if plan "A" fails, there are still 25 other letters in the alphabet.

Looking for S/A bayonets s/n 922033 & 1045220

Proud Member of M1CC #112