Page 1 of 7 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Cruz is our best option

Founding Member

Cruz is our best option

Trump is a Tyrant and Egomaniac. His threats recently to the Republican party are sickening and is an easy ticket for an assassination from those in charge I think.

Here is the real Ted Cruz. Rick B

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3hrms1ACMn0
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I don't know about anything except that Cruz is a Constitutional Hero! trump? trump doesn't know the Constitution from a common piece of toilet paper.

Patriot
    The only thing I'm positive about is that some of the Republican "Establishment" are playing a big game with the only objective being is to maintain the status quo in Washington along with other like minded Democrats. What the heck do they care as long as they are raking in the bucks. have the best security and transport money can by, and when their kids grow up they can have a piece of the action also. Trump I'm sure will fall behind and tire of the presidential run as he's enjoyed himself and out of pocket for him is still probably less then a new helicopter. Rubio-----for cripes sake who backed this jack ass to go up against Clinton? And Cruz...and sorry about this Tim, he's got some kind of weirdness going on. Yeah I know his reputation about his Constitutional expertise...but really, and this is a crying shame, but most voters would give up most any amendment to receive free goodies from Uncle Sam-Aunt Hillary and Uncle Bernie. What a freak'in mess this is.

I know most voters would give up most any freedom for goodies. I get it, I do. 3 or 4 Supreme court justices can really put a damper on that.

Patriot
    Quote Originally Posted by timshufflin View Post
    I know most voters would give up most any freedom for goodies. I get it, I do. 3 or 4 Supreme court justices can really put a damper on that.
    The SC appointments are the only reason I'm sticking with voting for just about whoever the Republican nominee is, the fact which of course the Republican party will exploit. Even then we'll have to worry about a sell-out and a knife twisted in our backs.

Quote Originally Posted by ordmm View Post
    The SC appointments are the only reason I'm sticking with voting for just about whoever the Republican nominee is, the fact which of course the Republican party will exploit. Even then we'll have to worry about a sell-out and a knife twisted in our backs.
    You damn well will have to worry.

Quote Originally Posted by Rick B View Post
    Trump is a Tyrant and Egomaniac.
    obamy and the hildabeast are both tyrants and egomaniacs, except they are smooth talking
    so it's not as apparent.
    John

Don't worry if plan "A" fails, there are still 25 other letters in the alphabet.

Looking for S/A bayonets s/n 922033 & 1045220

Proud Member of M1CC #112

Founding Member Prince Humperdink's Avatar
    I'll probably vote for Gary Johnson because I don't think they'll nominate Cruz
    "The advantage of being armed, which the Americans possess over the people of almost every other nation ... forms a barrier against the enterprises of ambition, more insurmountable than any which a simple government of any form can admit of." -- James Madison (1788)

I am voting for whoever gets the nomination. I will not shoot myself in the foot to make a point
    When dealing with liberals, always attribute to malice what would ordinarily be attributed to incompetence.

"Of course it won't be easy; nothing worthwhile ever is. That is why I have always failed where others have succeeded."-Clouseau

Founding Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Punch The Clown View Post
    I am voting for whoever gets the nomination. I will not shoot myself in the foot to make a point
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ Im with HIM!!!! Peace toolman