Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Cruz is our best option

I'm no Rubio fan but DAMN he's on his game tonight.

Patriot
    Quote Originally Posted by timshufflin View Post
    I'm no Rubio fan but DAMN he's on his game tonight.
    Yeah, But it's tough to shake "Rubio the cabana boy" image he seems to have exhibited in the past. Cruz is stating his case quite well and to me is the best of the lot. Trump is quite restrained, BUT, is playing on the edge of going of the rails. As in the post Trump's number don't add up. Maybe the PARTY put something in the water tonight to calm all four of them down.
    Last edited by ordmm; 03-11-2016 at 12:07 AM.

Patriot
    Well it's over. BORING. Miss the old crazy Trump! At this point I'll probably just say I'll support whoever the nominee is.

I watched The Vikings. Then the debate. Vikings was exc.
    When dealing with liberals, always attribute to malice what would ordinarily be attributed to incompetence.

"Of course it won't be easy; nothing worthwhile ever is. That is why I have always failed where others have succeeded."-Clouseau

Quote Originally Posted by ordmm View Post
    Well it's over. BORING. Miss the old crazy Trump! At this point I'll probably just say I'll support whoever the nominee is.

A Constitutional superhero is running for President. This has happened exactly 0 times in the last 100 years. Where's the excitement? Is the Hero flawed? Everyone is flawed and nobody will titillate every sense in your body. Come on though guys a giant mountain of regulation, taxation and meddling government needs to be lifted to save the Republic.

Sometimes I really believe that if George Washington himself rose from the grave to run as President, we'd passively dismiss him as a radical. We'd say what a funny hairdo he had, make fun of his accent, and vote for someone else with a funny combover and flashy Chinese made suits.

Founding Member Prince Humperdink's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Punch The Clown View Post
    I watched The Vikings. Then the debate. Vikings was exc.
    I think the Viking women are hot,especially Lagertha.I also think the English princess,and the French princess's are delicious as well.
    "The advantage of being armed, which the Americans possess over the people of almost every other nation ... forms a barrier against the enterprises of ambition, more insurmountable than any which a simple government of any form can admit of." -- James Madison (1788)

Patriot
    Looks like a near riot in Chicago....Trump rally cancelled

LIVE FEED

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vOTEbEEwoJg
    Last edited by ordmm; 03-11-2016 at 09:40 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by ordmm View Post
    Looks like a near riot in Chicago....Trump rally cancelled

LIVE FEED

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vOTEbEEwoJg
    Yah been watching it for a while. I'm not real happy trump cancelled its rally though. These savages will now stalk trump at every rally if they can be shut down. I will say that this will probably appeal to many people who just hate the left so much that they'll vote for anyone that the left could hate this much. I wouldn't be honest if I didn't admit that it makes trump more appealing to even me.

Patriot
    Yeah, now doubt this will validate some of Trump's views to many people. Lucky this is not a hot summer night in Chicago.

The freeshitters and white guiltists believe in free speech... Unless the disagree and/or it violates their "safe space".

Cruz is our best option... and that idea is scary as hell, because he's a sniveling, unlikeable twat in my opinion.

Perhaps it's time to just burn it down and start over.