Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Cruz is our best option

Quote Originally Posted by Jimbo Slice View Post
    The freeshitters and white guiltists believe in free speech... Unless the disagree and/or it violates their "safe space".

Cruz is our best option... and that idea is scary as hell, because he's a sniveling, unlikeable twat in my opinion.

Perhaps it's time to just burn it down and start over.

A sniveling whining twat? I haven't found that.

Not whining, but unlikeable.

If he gets the nod I will vote for him, but I speculate that he will end up being no different than the career politicians that currently broker the power in DC.

Of course, a complicit media has already determined that the wicked witch shall be crowned as queen.

And another thing...

Whether one likes Trump or not, his right to free speech was violated last night in a big way.

So what does Cruz do? He basically condones the protest by saying that Trump brought this on himself.

I guess the Constitution only matters to him when it fits the agenda.

Not whining, but unlikeable.

If he gets the nod I will vote for him, but I speculate that he will end up being no different than the career politicians that currently broker the power in DC.

Of course, a complicit media has already determined that the wicked witch shall be crowned as queen.
    I have great love for anyone that loves the Constitution. Cruz loves it a bunch.

And another thing...

Whether one likes Trump or not, his right to free speech was violated last night in a big way.

So what does Cruz do? He basically condones the protest by saying that Trump brought this on himself.

I guess the Constitution only matters to him when it fits the agenda.
    Simple politics and trump uses missteps in the very same fashion. The goal of politics is to wreck your opponent. There is no friendly foreplay in politics.

Cruz had an opportunity to make a strong constitutionalist statement. Instead he decided to play the politics game and blame his opponent for the protest. It just leaves a bad taste in my mouth.

This whole election cycle is a clown show. I mean, is this the best we can do?

Bernie "Col. Free Chicken For All" Sanders
    Hillary "He Killed Himself With Two Shots To The Head" Clinton
    Ted "I Support The Constitution When It's Convenient" Cruz
    Donald "Dwayne Cadillac Hector Camacho Mountain Dew" Trump

What a mess.

Here's what Cruz said http://twitchy.com/2016/03/11/ted-cr...ly-in-chicago/

Cruz said that a campaign is responsible for the culture it creates. Is this not what trump and Carson said in Iowa when they were pissed about Carson fans being told by Cruz people that Carson had quit? A campaign is responsible for its culture and trump has created a culture of thuggery. Trump encourages violence in his rally's. This doesn't excuse shutting down free speech but trumps the pussy who cancelled the rally.

Whoah, whoah, whoah... hold the phone for a minute.

You don't see the difference between blatantly lying about another candidate's situation in order to garner votes and simply saying things that hurt liberal's feelings?

Personally, I think Trump is an egomaniacal crackhead, but nobody has the right to shut him down because they don't like what he says.

And who knows... maybe an egomaniacal crackhead is just what the Republican party needs to purge it of the crooks that have bastardized what it means through their pandering and spineless behavior.

Whoah, whoah, whoah... hold the phone for a minute.

You don't see the difference between blatantly lying about another candidate's situation in order to garner votes and simply saying things that hurt liberal's feelings?

Personally, I think Trump is an egomaniacal crackhead, but nobody has the right to shut him down because they don't like what he says.

And who knows... maybe an egomaniacal crackhead is just what the Republican party needs to purge it of the crooks that have bastardized what it means through their pandering and spineless behavior.

I don't see the blatant lie. CNN reported the situation and it flat out made sense. Cruz had a person who ran with it and Cruz himself got blamed.

In trumps situation, trump itself has been doing the ENCOURAGEMENT of knocking the heads in of protestors. You reap what you sow. Then Mr. tough guy trump finally has the chance to show what a tough guy he is, at the first show of trouble trump folds like a napkin and pussy's out. When times are tough, there will be protests, I don't want a pussy running the show when the wall is built, I want a savage Constitutionalist. Cruz didn't speak out against the 1st Amendment at all, Cruz simply pointed out that trump is a giant douche for making himself a target with his constant mouthing off to rough up protestors. The chickens came home and trump ran off like a spoiled rich kid who finally got called out for being a bully.

You would have preferred Kristalnacht?

Maybe these last eight years have just left me bitter at the whole process, maybe Cruz is the knight in shining armor that will save the Republic... maybe.

I'll have to look and see how he feels about amnesty, political parties using the EPA as a weapon to kill industry, and the freeshitter virus.

Citing the Constitution is well and good, but when the country burns down around it the victory is phyrric at best.