Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567

Thread: Cruz is our best option

Quote Originally Posted by musketjon View Post
    Hey Stu,
    When do the tickets go on sale?
    Jon
    Jon, it's a one performance show. I'll leave your tickets at the will-call desk.
    When dealing with liberals, always attribute to malice what would ordinarily be attributed to incompetence.

"Of course it won't be easy; nothing worthwhile ever is. That is why I have always failed where others have succeeded."-Clouseau

I have met Ted Cruz personally a couple times . 1st time he was running against a good ole Texas Boy worth over 200 million,Ted didn't have a chance in hell to beat the established good ole boy,but I liked what he had to say and I voted for him.He is a constitutional conservative and he has done everything he said he would do the 1st time I met him.
    We met him again abou a year ago and when he speaks ,you can tell he is one of the most intelligent people in the room.
    It is a shame he had to drop out,but it is hard to run against the establishment.
    I still have my Cruz sign in the kitchen window.
    His wife is nice ,but she looked like she had a bunch of "work" done on her face when we met her a few months back.
    M1CC #328