Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: battle tested circus tent

By the way, when did we get a tent and unicycles? I was left out. Next year can we save up and get one of those clown cars that, like, 50 of us can fit in?
    [SIGPIC]

The more you know the more you know you don't know. You really can't know too much but you can sure act like you do when you don't really. I never could learn much of anything by talking....you have to listen to learn (and read). But I am only stating the obvious.

LOL! and the thread got deleted. First loreman hijacked it, then he must have begged the mods to delete it since he just made a complete fool of himself
    [SIGPIC]

Founding Member Prince Humperdink's Avatar
    I was too late
    "The advantage of being armed, which the Americans possess over the people of almost every other nation ... forms a barrier against the enterprises of ambition, more insurmountable than any which a simple government of any form can admit of." -- James Madison (1788)

Quote Originally Posted by Prince Humperdink View Post
    I was too late
    did you miss it entirely? I have screen shots of the entire thread.
    [SIGPIC]

I don't know that aloreman made a fool of himself, he just showed ignorance on the topic. Nobody can know everything but you don't come out and belittle someone (me) by insinuating that they're so stupid that they don't know the law for their own business. It comes off as plain mean if you're right and you look like a complete moron when you're wrong. This time, aloreman was completely wrong on every point. By the way, if your shop is getting ATF inspections every year you are not doing something right. Aloreman mentioned that he did get inspections every year. The people in my area, we're a pretty close group, get inspections every 4 or 5 years because we qualify for that process with 100%'s on our ATF inspections.

Quote Originally Posted by timshufflin View Post
    I don't know that aloreman made a fool of himself, he just showed ignorance on the topic.
    When you represent a false statement as fact because you haven't educated yourself, that makes you ignorant. When people generously provide you with information that disproves your claim and you continue to stand your ground, that makes you a fool
    [SIGPIC]

Patriot
    Quote Originally Posted by seaninmich View Post
    did you miss it entirely? I have screen shots of the entire thread.
    If it 's not some kind of violation of rules post the whole thing. Some good info posted on that thread.

Quote Originally Posted by seaninmich View Post
    When you represent a false statement as fact because you haven't educated yourself, that makes you ignorant. When people generously provide you with information that disproves your claim and you continue to stand your ground, that makes you a fool
    Alright, the part about actually seeing the regulations and still not admitting he was wrong was foolish on aloreman's behalf. In fact, aloreman started changing how he represented himself in earlier comments. That part was very disappointing. Argue with integrity and don't make your position out to be something that it wasn't aloreman.

There's no rule against posting that thread here is someone should have it, so long as there's no profanity.

Did someone say Circus?

sublimedrunkslobclown.jpg
    When dealing with liberals, always attribute to malice what would ordinarily be attributed to incompetence.

"Of course it won't be easy; nothing worthwhile ever is. That is why I have always failed where others have succeeded."-Clouseau