Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Happy Easter My BT Brothers

Happy Easter My BT Brothers

What it says. Happy Easter!

I don't want to turn this political but why are Holy Thursday, and Good Friday pretty much ignored by the business world, the education system, and pretty much everyone else in this country?
    I am personally an advocate of showing no favor to any religious holiday but here in new york (and no, it is not only here) muslim holidays are school closing, Jewish Holidays are school closing, and now Chinese New Year is on the list, and the list keeps growing. No Good Friday though, which is part of the three Holiest days of the year to Christians. Everyone has the right to celebrate their holidays, but that celebration should be a free choice and not a govt. mandate. govt has no place in religion.

HAPPY Easter!!
    When dealing with liberals, always attribute to malice what would ordinarily be attributed to incompetence.

"Of course it won't be easy; nothing worthwhile ever is. That is why I have always failed where others have succeeded."-Clouseau

Happy Easter.

I know a lot of companies that allow employees the opportunity to go to Good Friday services paid.

Perhaps it's a regional thing.

Patriot
    Back when I was a state gov't, union represente employee for a short time I have to say have at it with all the paid holidays you want! Cripes it's not like anyone was going to complain about it. Presidents, religious, dead people, it's not like most people gave a ratz azz what it was for, but simply, who cares gimme more. Now that I'm simply a taxpayer my take on things is: "why the heck do those lazy sucks get so much paid time off?" And so it goes......

And,,,,,HAPPY EASTER!
    Last edited by ordmm; 03-27-2016 at 01:24 PM.

Founding Member
    Silly Punch, it's because Christians have so many holidays...

This is a kicker, where I teach there is no Easter break. It's the spring holiday...

Happy Easter to my BT brothers.

Yah, when I was in school it was EASTER break and CHRISTMAS break, not the (PC) HOLIDAY and SPRING breaks. Why has this country turned into a bunch of panty-waists? Where are the BALLS when you need them? Oh, I forgot. There's a non-Christian, non-American at 1600 Pennsylvania Ave.
    How about a WHITE history month?
    Jon

Quote Originally Posted by ordmm View Post
    : "why the heck do those lazy sucks get so much paid time off?" And so it goes......

And,,,,,HAPPY EASTER!
    My ex is a gov't employee. Seems like every time you turned around or farted or burped they had a holiday. Definitely waaaaaaay too many paid days for staying home.
    Jon

Patriot
    Quote Originally Posted by musketjon View Post
    Yah, when I was in school it was EASTER break and CHRISTMAS break, not the (PC) HOLIDAY and SPRING breaks. Why has this country turned into a bunch of panty-waists? Where are the BALLS when you need them? Oh, I forgot. There's a non-Christian, non-American at 1600 Pennsylvania Ave.
    How about a WHITE history month?
    Jon
    Happy Easter Guys...

I get good Friday off, but I work for a family owned manufacturing company. I'm sure I'm in the minority.

Jon,
    Or White Entertainment Television (WET)..... The programming could be controversial though...

Justin
    Last edited by jbkf1003; 03-27-2016 at 06:37 PM.

Happy Easter!

Happy Easter; He is risen!
    "Are you my pal, Danny?"

Founding Member Prince Humperdink's Avatar
    Happy Easter Stu,and all my other BT circus brothers.
    "The advantage of being armed, which the Americans possess over the people of almost every other nation ... forms a barrier against the enterprises of ambition, more insurmountable than any which a simple government of any form can admit of." -- James Madison (1788)