Thread: You Have To See What europeans Do For Guns!!!

You Have To See What europeans Do For Guns!!!

I was just browsing YouTube and ran across some euro postings. You think that we're screwed up? These folks are pathetic.
    The euros love milsurp firearms, and they own loads of them. Only problem is they don't work! They are so de-milled they can never be turned into a functioning firearm again! I might research it but I'm willing to bet they need a permit to own these non-firing firearms.

And these people are at the top of the collecting food chain! The average european jerk sits there in his 200 sq ft apartment and builds milsurp look-alike out of pieces of tubing, wood, steel, etc! Things that we did as small children these emasculated sheep do as adults. You have to see these pathetic souls trying to whittle out a garand on their ikea kitchen table!

And under the democrats, this will be our future. 70% income tax, $30 for a gallon of gas, and whittling out a fake gun under the cover of night with the shades drawn. As the french say, c'est finis.
    When dealing with liberals, always attribute to malice what would ordinarily be attributed to incompetence.

"Of course it won't be easy; nothing worthwhile ever is. That is why I have always failed where others have succeeded."-Clouseau

Yes my friend I have seen those! I saw one where a guy took a battlefield find Garand and Put it in a brand new stock and diplyed it in his office, and was the envy of his friends!!!!

Mike
    Staten Island German Martial Arts (S.I.G.M.A.)
    http://www.sigmanewyork.webs.com/

Time to feed the pigs!!!!!!

The sword of time will pierce our skins
    It doesn't hurt when it begins
    But as it works its way on in
    The pain grows stronger...watch it grin.

Mike, it is pathetic. And this is what the dems have in store for us.
    When dealing with liberals, always attribute to malice what would ordinarily be attributed to incompetence.

"Of course it won't be easy; nothing worthwhile ever is. That is why I have always failed where others have succeeded."-Clouseau

I found the marriage of a us 1928a1 demilled kit and a euro 1928a1 demilled kit to form a perfect union with a few non critical spare parts to boot

The demill market overseas is a nifty place to find spare parts though. For instance, found a guy in England that had some Browning High Power Mk1 firing pins. Not the easiest item to get a hold of.

I can see it now--surrender your rubber band guns and slingshots.
    Jon

Quote Originally Posted by Punch The Clown View Post
    And under the democrats, this will be our future. 70% income tax, $30 for a gallon of gas, and whittling out a fake gun under the cover of night with the shades drawn. As the french say, c'est finis.
    Aren't you glad you were dead wrong on this for the next 4 years?
    The Maxims ....
    14. "Mad Science" means never stopping to ask "what's the worst thing that could happen?"*
    34. If you’re leaving scorch-marks, you need a bigger gun.
    37. There is no 'overkill.' There is only 'open fire' and 'I need to reload.'

Quote Originally Posted by centurion20000 View Post
    Aren't you glad you were dead wrong on this for the next 4 years?
    I'm glad he and I were both wrong - hopefully we'll be proven really wrong about the winner!

Eli