Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Massachusetts Bans Assault.Rifles

Massachusetts Bans Assault.Rifles

Effective today, the state of Massatwoshits has banned the sale of assault type rifles. Commiefornia will be next. I WAS thinking about getting an AR. Those plans are on indefinite hold until I move to a free state.
    Jon

Does the AG have the power to make that decision?
    !

Apparently the AG seems to think so. I don't know how to copy/paste from my phone but if you go to the Calguns.net website you can read all about it.
    Jon
    Last edited by musketjon; 07-20-2016 at 01:35 PM.

Thanks for the info on Calguns. I'm not going to bother reading about anything so ridiculous anymore. It's gotten so far out of control that if the citizens don't recall that asswipe of an AG they deserve it.

It's not even like turning the old story of turning the heat up slowly on the boiling frog anymore, it's chase the frog down with a damn flamethrower.
    !

Founding Member
    Quote Originally Posted by canes7 View Post
    Thanks for the info on Calguns. I'm not going to bother reading about anything so ridiculous anymore. It's gotten so far out of control that if the citizens don't recall that asswipe of an AG they deserve it.

It's not even like turning the old story of turning the heat up slowly on the boiling frog anymore, it's chase the frog down with a damn flamethrower.
    LOL, Peace Toolman

Short summary is Mass AG is changing how they interpret what is defined as a "copy" of a weapon that's banned by name or features in the pre-existing law. The definition of copy now includes sharing a bolt carrier, extractor, or trigger group that is interchangeable with that of an already-banned weapon. This will be an interesting court case, because the reinterpretation extends the effect of the existing law well beyond the plain-language wording of the statue.

I read the thing. It reads just like the expired AWB, the new york "safe act", and I'm sure there are other states and municipalities that use the same template. These "lawmakers" use nebulous terms and descriptions so as to be able to mold the law to suit their needs. New terms like"ammunition feeding device" have emerged. How vague is that? If I called Gunga Din to bring water and ammo is he now an "ammunition feeding device? I realize that many folks here subscribe to the "so move" way of handling this. Theses are usually the people that are lucky enough to live in a free state. I am looking to the courts to restore my G-d given rights. I gotta do some work. I'll finish this later.u
    Last edited by Punch The Clown; 07-21-2016 at 03:43 PM.
    When dealing with liberals, always attribute to malice what would ordinarily be attributed to incompetence.

"Of course it won't be easy; nothing worthwhile ever is. That is why I have always failed where others have succeeded."-Clouseau

Cadet
    Think of the plus side, now that the AG has modified and re interpreted the law, with penalties, to his standards there is no need for elected officials and a judicial system.

I forget which libtard said last week re gun control "How can the Republicans talk about due process when lives are at stake?"
    When dealing with liberals, always attribute to malice what would ordinarily be attributed to incompetence.

"Of course it won't be easy; nothing worthwhile ever is. That is why I have always failed where others have succeeded."-Clouseau

Founding Member

Libtards?? For Hire..

Quote Originally Posted by Punch The Clown View Post
    I forget which libtard said last week re gun control "How can the Republicans talk about due process when lives are at stake?"
    I decided to stop in for a minute..First off the Ablasion was not any good for me..the heart is running smoother, but went back to Afib right away...So, going to just live with it for a spell... I was just Wondering if any one else had an answer to the question?? Why did that last shooter Drive all the way down to Baton rouge to shoot that police Captain?? Some say it was the video of the killing , of the citizen, forgot his name... I thought that just Maybe he was in need of money and hired out to do the job..I am in the mode of someone big in Gov. hiring out these killers to get the Ar rifle and other guns banned??. Anyone Else smell a RAT in the woodpile, that has a lot to gain from starting up a small war in the streets??Later..OG.