Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Massachusetts Bans Assault.Rifles

Anything is possible, but I think that conspiracy is unlikely. In a country of 324 million people, if 1/10,000 of one percent (0.0001%) of the population has the right combination of perceived grievance, misdirected anger, and bat-sh*t craziness to do something awful like the police shootings, that's still 324 people nationwide, or a little more than 6 people per state. It's surprising that sort of violence doesn't happen more often, given the numbers.
    Last edited by Shug; 07-21-2016 at 09:00 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Old Guard View Post
    I decided to stop in for a minute..First off the Ablasion was not any good for me..the heart is running smoother, but went back to Afib right away...So, going to just live with it for a spell... I was just Wondering if any one else had an answer to the question?? Why did that last shooter Drive all the way down to Baton rouge to shoot that police Captain?? Some say it was the video of the killing , of the citizen, forgot his name... I thought that just Maybe he was in need of money and hired out to do the job..I am in the mode of someone big in Gov. hiring out these killers to get the Ar rifle and other guns banned??. Anyone Else smell a RAT in the woodpile, that has a lot to gain from starting up a small war in the streets??Later..OG.
    OG - It's been a long held belief of mine that the administration has done what it can to manipulate people into performing these acts. When it comes to BLM all they have to do is invite them to the White House and spread words of sympathy for them while ignoring the plight of the police, it emboldens the BLM types enough that they start believing they are right. Just look at the Fast and Furious deal, turning all those "assault weapons" loose to drug cartels. Do you think that wasn't done to be able to trace SN's back to the US, to build another excuse and say "lookey here what I found!"? Sure it was!

Also look at what goes on in the news. Whenever something happens the first thing the reports say and write is that it was a Glenn Beck listener or a Tea Party member. Then go back and correct it later. You want to know why they do that? It's just because they are hoping they are right and will be the first to get the story out. It's because in a few years when the details are no longer fresh or someone is just learning about it (read young students), they Google the event and come up with the originally reports that state the wrong facts. It's a mis-information time-bomb waiting for the next generation. I've already seen this happen with my friends kids a couple times. It's can be categorized as a different type of revisionist history.

When it comes to politics everything is a manipulation of some sort. It's all who's better at playing the game and up until recently the left has been killing us at it.

Hope you get better soon OG!
    !