Thread: Relitivity

Thumbs up Relitivity

Good morning everyone!!! Here's some interesting info. Please tell me what you think of it:
    1) ABC News executive producer Ian Cameron is married to Susan Rice, Obama's National Security Adviser.
    2) CBS President David Rhodes is the brother of Ben Rhodes, Obama’s Deputy National Security Adviser for Strategic Communications.
    3) ABC News correspondent Claire Shipman is married to former Obama Whitehouse Press Secretary Jay Carney.
    4) ABC News and Univision reporter Matthew Jaffe is married to Katie Hogan, Obama’s Deputy Press Secretary.
    5) ABC President Ben Sherwood is the brother of Obama’s Special Adviser Elizabeth Sherwood.
    6) CNN President Virginia Moseley is married to former Hillary Clinton’s Deputy Secretary Tom Nides.
    Etc... etc... Get the picture?
    Μολὼν λάβε
    VFW life member.
    NRA life member.

Founding Member
    Does not surprise me.

LP, you know what that proves to me? That obama and the democrats are a lot smarter than the Republicans. And now that we have this full blown window-licker as our candidate clinton is a shoe-in. Remember reading Billy Budd as a kid? Goodbye to you too old Rights of Man.
    When dealing with liberals, always attribute to malice what would ordinarily be attributed to incompetence.

"Of course it won't be easy; nothing worthwhile ever is. That is why I have always failed where others have succeeded."-Clouseau