Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: I was going to roll the dice with trump, that's over.

You never know what Trump will do though. He's a life-long dem and only switched sides when it fit his needs. That being said, he'll most likely appoint judges that suit his business agenda no matter how else this appointee feels about other topics.
    !

Canes, trump grew up in a libtard town and the only people he knows are libtards. Also, if you need anything done in this city you HAVE to be a democrat. Walk into a state senator, councilman, representative, or any other elected officials office and they check your party affiliation. If trump was not a dem brick one on any buildings or project would never get laid. My state senator who is a "Republican" does not screen you before listening to your problem. The screening process seems to be a democrap thing. trump is running as a Republican because the democrat slot was filled. Still, I will take a half loaf of bread over none.
    When dealing with liberals, always attribute to malice what would ordinarily be attributed to incompetence.

"Of course it won't be easy; nothing worthwhile ever is. That is why I have always failed where others have succeeded."-Clouseau

Founding Member
    The way I see it you've got one candidate, you know without a doubt, will seek judges that will erode our constitutional rights.

While Trump may be unpredictable the alternative is unacceptable to me!

My analogy:
    The ship is sinking. If you stay in your cabin you'll go down with the ship. You can take your chances and fight to get above deck. You might not make it but at least there was a chance.

This election has again turnd I to, "who do I not want in the WH."

Cadet
    To be honest Trump should have run for Governor of NY (He was toying with that idea at an Anti-SAFE act rally I attended in Albany a couple of years ago). He would have beat Cuomo without the RNC money support. Instead he focused on the big stage. The RNC then decided to not support Astorino (a true conservative) and many RINO conservatives in NY backed Cuomo. Even Christy decided not to provided Astorino with funding from the RNC as part of a backdoor deal with Cuomo. There were no ads paid for during the election for down state voters (NYC/Long Island) for Astorino.

And to be fair, Trump was voted in by record numbers of primary voters in most states. In essence, WE the electorate, chose this year's RNC candidate despite the HUGE push back from the GOP boys club members. Most people were voting for anti-establishment and didn't do their homework on who the biggest loudmouth really is/was.

Trump ran for President as a publicity stunt to renegotiate his contract for The Apprentice. Unfortunately for everybody, he got himself fired for comments on the campaign trail!
    URL: Trump Is Self-Sabotaging His Campaign Because He Never Really Wanted The Job In The First Placel

Eli

Quote Originally Posted by cuppednlocked View Post

My analogy:
    The ship is sinking. If you stay in your cabin you'll go down with the ship. You can take your chances and fight to get above deck. You might not make it but at least there was a chance.
    ."

Here's a more accurate analogy (and appropriate considering the anniversary was last week). You're the guy of the 110th floor of the trade tower that decides to jump. That's exactly what voting for trump is
    [SIGPIC]

Patriot
    Quote Originally Posted by Eli View Post
    Trump ran for President as a publicity stunt to renegotiate his contract for The Apprentice. Unfortunately for everybody, he got himself fired for comments on the campaign trail!
    URL: Trump Is Self-Sabotaging His Campaign Because He Never Really Wanted The Job In The First Placel

Eli
    Obviously you can read and accept any source you choose....but really...The Huffington Post?

Patriot
    Some very good points in this thread....
    Last edited by ordmm; 09-15-2016 at 03:21 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by ordmm View Post
    Obviously you can read and accept any source you choose....but really...The Huffington Post?
    I can't find the original. Michael Moore may be a leftist piece of scheiss but he's honest as far as I know. It certainly does explain a lot if it's true!

Eli

Patriot
    Quote Originally Posted by Eli View Post
    I can't find the original. Michael Moore may be a leftist piece of scheiss but he's honest as far as I know. It certainly does explain a lot if it's true!

Eli
    Oh yes, I'm sure Michael Moore is a very honest fellow in regards to gun rights.
    Last edited by ordmm; 09-15-2016 at 03:23 PM.